All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you guys have to be so toxic? You know half of your beef is with xbox for not allowing updates that haven't gone through certification, right? And guess who doesn't do the certifications o

I wouldn’t go as far as a boycott but these things shouldn’t have even made it live, paying customers getting buggy products and then complaining isn’t an unreasonable position.

In the next update could they replace the loot crate model with that of a garbage can, it would better suit the contents lol And yes they are Giga saddles😭  

Posted Images

So I guess my only option to make any progress is to find a friendly server to join? I played online twice for a period of about 4 hours total...before they nerfed the swarms on Genesis, lol. Died like a 100 times and when I finally almost had a structure, a carno wrecked it all and I was too stupid to have made a bed. It was tough on Genesis back then...in the easy spawn area...hehe.

1 hour ago, danbre123 said:

Maybe they will fix the Bees so they spawn on the island at the same time... It's not like that's been broken very long... Oh wait...

You should see the Bee cave on Crystal Island if you haven't, unlimited amount of poly and honey...  I go in there with a Mantis with a rex on aggressive that follows me because they will rush you at first.

I craft everything with organic poly and have setup a Acha paste factory with an obsidian Gacha's combo to craft hard poly almost constantly to trade dinos.

Edited by Herbapou

I should clarify, nothing still but primitive drops on xbox/pc single player non dedicated server......guess its wait till monday to see if they update client....I wonder how much WC has lied to Vin D about how Ark2 is coming along?....I predict Ark2 will be a massive flop based on what WC has done so far.....but we shall see....

Edited by Nytewort
8 hours ago, Nytewort said:

I should clarify, nothing still but primitive drops on xbox/pc single player non dedicated server......guess its wait till monday to see if they update client....I wonder how much WC has lied to Vin D about how Ark2 is coming along?....I predict Ark2 will be a massive flop based on what WC has done so far.....but we shall see....

The disgruntled side of me feels you, but I think that is where there is an inappropriate allocation of resources. All hands seem to be on deck for Gen 2 and I assume for the development of Ark 2...at the cost of any consideration at all for Ark 1 single player console. How a company can just totally cut out an entire group of it's customers defies anything I ever learned about business and customer service. Software companies are the only companies that can get away with this sort if thing as the laws are in favor of selling bunk programming. Can you imagine buying a car or major appliance that only worked part time or that failed every time a new one was released for purchase? So, not only do I have the loot crate issue, but now a new nerf was released for Gen 2 and suddenly I have negative 654 engram points. I am afraid to reset with a mindwipe tonic because I have no idea what that will lead to. I could start over completely for the 4th time, but how far will I make it until it becomes unplayable again?