All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

The official position seems to be that the loot system is now working as intended, but I have not seen a single item above primitive with the loot quality set at 5. I would like to know if any players, preferably single players, are getting anything decent or if it is my system somehow.  My current game is version 1.1.929.7 .

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Woody714 said:

Sigh...Apparently the fix I waited for all week, really since Gen 2 was released, was for servers only and not clients and I now need to wait for an indefinite period of time until a client side update is created.   Thanks guys! This warms the cockles of my heart...

I hope they don't forget about us

It appears that, on my unofficial PS4 cluster, all drops are back to normal. However, single player, where I spend the vast majority of my time, is still broken. I maintain a cluster for my friends, just in case any of you were wondering why I don't really play on serners I pay for. Not sure Ark II is in my future...

So I guess my only option to make any progress is to find a friendly server to join? I played online twice for a period of about 4 hours total...before they nerfed the swarms on Genesis, lol. Died like a 100 times and when I finally almost had a structure, a carno wrecked it all and I was too stupid to have made a bed. It was tough on Genesis back then...in the easy spawn area...hehe.

1 hour ago, danbre123 said:

Maybe they will fix the Bees so they spawn on the island at the same time... It's not like that's been broken very long... Oh wait...

You should see the Bee cave on Crystal Island if you haven't, unlimited amount of poly and honey...  I go in there with a Mantis with a rex on aggressive that follows me because they will rush you at first.

I craft everything with organic poly and have setup a Acha paste factory with an obsidian Gacha's combo to craft hard poly almost constantly to trade dinos.

I should clarify, nothing still but primitive drops on xbox/pc single player non dedicated server......guess its wait till monday to see if they update client....I wonder how much WC has lied to Vin D about how Ark2 is coming along?....I predict Ark2 will be a massive flop based on what WC has done so far.....but we shall see....

8 hours ago, Nytewort said:

I should clarify, nothing still but primitive drops on xbox/pc single player non dedicated server......guess its wait till monday to see if they update client....I wonder how much WC has lied to Vin D about how Ark2 is coming along?....I predict Ark2 will be a massive flop based on what WC has done so far.....but we shall see....

The disgruntled side of me feels you, but I think that is where there is an inappropriate allocation of resources. All hands seem to be on deck for Gen 2 and I assume for the development of Ark 2...at the cost of any consideration at all for Ark 1 single player console. How a company can just totally cut out an entire group of it's customers defies anything I ever learned about business and customer service. Software companies are the only companies that can get away with this sort if thing as the laws are in favor of selling bunk programming. Can you imagine buying a car or major appliance that only worked part time or that failed every time a new one was released for purchase? So, not only do I have the loot crate issue, but now a new nerf was released for Gen 2 and suddenly I have negative 654 engram points. I am afraid to reset with a mindwipe tonic because I have no idea what that will lead to. I could start over completely for the 4th time, but how far will I make it until it becomes unplayable again?

Archived