All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/10/2021 at 10:01 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

image.png

When?!?!?!……because this has been an issue for over a month now. You do realize that most of your money comes from Xbox, the stats don’t lie. But yet PC get the primo expedited patches while consoles have broken games and broken dinos and broken servers, where issues have existed for years that still has not been fixed. They guys are WC are all laughing at us. They get paid millions to sit there and find the next way to break the game and how many secondary issues will be caused, it’s almost like a joke to them. Time to Boycott Wildcard. At least with my influence I know about 50 people that I can convince not waste money on ark 1 or 2 or genesis. My friends are the pay it forward type, WC will 1000% delete this post . Good luck and spot giving WC your MONEY 

They may not delete it, but I bet Mr Joe up there is ready at the keys to lock it! It's the site mods favorite power play when an issue is resolved or they simply dont want it discussed any further. The first, I can see, but the second is just pure censorship. 

Anyway, BUMP! Since it's still not fixed. Otherwise I wouldnt be here. 

So not only have the still not fixed loot on Xbox, they patch it so we can’t use our tek bows anymore after also breaking chat for ages, thanks wildcards your really are caring and generous!

Couldnt have just let us keep the bows? You know kinda compensated for the bugger up?

Loot still broken on my cluster btw, actually got any intention of fixing it or nah? Taking ur sweet time 🤷‍♂️

Why do you guys have to be so toxic?

You know half of your beef is with xbox for not allowing updates that haven't gone through certification, right? And guess who doesn't do the certifications on the weekends? Sony and Microsoft. It has been a week (not a month) and they figured out a fix, which you'll get soon. Give them a break. They've been popping out bug fixes left and right.

If you want to boycott them, go ahead. My family will still be playing and buying Ark 2.. and I will continue to recommend it because there is absolutely no other game out there like it.

5 hours ago, Pocolate said:

Why do you guys have to be so toxic?

You know half of your beef is with xbox for not allowing updates that haven't gone through certification, right? And guess who doesn't do the certifications on the weekends? Sony and Microsoft. It has been a week (not a month) and they figured out a fix, which you'll get soon. Give them a break. They've been popping out bug fixes left and right.

If you want to boycott them, go ahead. My family will still be playing and buying Ark 2.. and I will continue to recommend it because there is absolutely no other game out there like it.

I wouldn’t go as far as a boycott but these things shouldn’t have even made it live, paying customers getting buggy products and then complaining isn’t an unreasonable position.

On 6/13/2021 at 4:10 AM, Ibra1991 said:

They gotta do something to compensate this inconvenience. We didn’t even get an apology for God’s sake. This is outrageous.

if we would get an apologise from any developer on every single bug, then they would do nothing but apologise all day long and not develop any more games.

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Microsoft has nothing to do with it, they have a process in place that everyone has to follow, they didn't release a bugged version. latest patch release note doesn't even mention a fix for this particular issue, like it was for the PC version, so not even sure where we are exactly with this, as the communication is awful.

Edit : I'm on Xbox/Win 10 version, and still get primitive BPs, kind of boring now ...

I run a cluster of non dedicated ps4 servers with all the maps.  Since the release of Gen2, the custom loot quality for all the maps has been broken.  The game coding is correct, and worked before, even bought beacon omni to test using it to fix quality, still nothing.   Everything is a primative item or blueprint.... 

Archived