All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ctmtank420 said:

start a new post or post in the one i created that is specific to singleplayer, they could look at this and think it is already fixed since this post has been up since before it was for anyone.

Still an issue on SP console.  Quick to break...long to fix.  They must be Packers management.

This is ridiculous. Every single time they do an update for a new map, dlc, whatever it happens to be, something else gets broken. My god WC, this is suppose to be a fully finished and released game, it's not in beta anymore and hasn't been for a long time.  Fix the damn drops in single player already. Just because we choose to play single player does not mean we didn't spend the exact same amount as the players on official servers. This is bullpoop, get your poop together and fix the damn drops

1 hour ago, Demonrammstein said:

I have a problem with SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier
It doesn't work on my host / local.
I don't have mods and it still doesn't work, it just gives me primitive items.
Any suggestion?
Thank you

been  bug ever since gen 2....I find it interesting that the gen 2 supply drops are just fine, in fact they are giving away free industrial forges, chem benches, and tek fabs.

The loot drops on single player are still only giving primitive blueprints/weapons as I'm getting ready for boss fight I could do with better saddles for Dino's but unable to find even in caves as it's all primitive stuff please fix this as I can not progress through to asention if I cannot defeat the bosses..... Fantastic game by the way can't wait to get to gen 2 but want to do it in order thanks

1 hour ago, Phillybullseye said:

The loot drops on single player are still only giving primitive blueprints/weapons as I'm getting ready for boss fight I could do with better saddles for Dino's but unable to find even in caves as it's all primitive stuff please fix this as I can not progress through to asention if I cannot defeat the bosses..... Fantastic game by the way can't wait to get to gen 2 but want to do it in order thanks

are you on console?

Yeah on Xbox but reading through replies reminds me that Sony and Microsoft have longer times which shocks me really as Microsoft own Xbox but don't micro soft make PC's too? Hmm you'd think they would get the niche in the market and bury Sony but alas this is not the case lol we need a company who can deliver to everyone at the same time or a console pc lol

Darn shame that they knew about this from the beginning and now since it is the weekend...we have to wait another 2 days at least for the fix.  So much for caring for all players.

17 hours ago, ctmtank420 said:

start a new post or post in the one i created that is specific to singleplayer, they could look at this and think it is already fixed since this post has been up since before it was for anyone.

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived