All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

Yup still broke, My wife and I just got the game when it was on sale right before the new dlc launch by a few days and now we cant really progress at all with no drops but primitive and making progressing impossible and not fun, about to just give up as we have nothing to do its been basically since we got a grasp of the game and loot drops, wondering why all the loot from the boxes were useless, then we did our first couple cave runs and once again got nothing but material..... started to think they were not worth anything and didn't understand how to get better gear until looking it up and finding out that we were supposed to be getting better drops this entire time.

For any new player that doesn't take the time to look up what's going on they are going to just give up or lose interest as it is isn't a very good experience for anyone new playing and basically completely makes any type of exploring and or cave diving/loot chest hunting pointless. This is for a non dedicated host game for those wondering. Im not the type to complain on any game forums normally or even talk but this literally makes it as newer players unable to progress, and if i did not look it up i would not of known otherwise, and im sure plenty of others wont even bother and just give up. This isnt a very good impression of buying a game and all its dlc for 4, our family and my brothers family, just for the starting experience to not be able to progress.....

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, hirogun said:

loot crates and drops only have primitive items the requirements for such are to difficult for what it yields please make extinction easier or change the loot quality its simply not worth doing drops at this point because the payload is not worth the time and effort thankyou 

Just wondering when SP will get addressed for the lack luster loot quality items from all loot drops?  Kinda a big deal for those of us trying to move ahead in the game.

nothing is fixed on console offical this needs adressing asap its game breaking people are going to turn from this game becouse every map the loot is the same even from killing alphas the simply is no point to do and no 'drive' when we already have the engrams ....really sad that there is no goal now u need to make the boss's easier to do since no way to aquire the armour good enough to beat them now for element 

19 hours ago, NeverEast said:

If Wildcard doesn't want to fix singleplayer, than they should remove the localhost option all together from the main menu of the game. Don't make something available and then say "well, this isn't a single player game." Stop taking their side and start holding Wildcard to a higher standard. They've made millions off all of us, and we deserve to at least have a game that is delivered as advertised.

I let the fact that we'll never see an ascension cinematic from scorched to aberration go, I even worked around the fact that the Skylord artifact on the Island in Single Player has been broken since 2015, but this... this is where I draw the damn line.

I totally agree with you, but doubt that they care. That why i offered a workaround (sort of). I have tried playing in SP myself a while ago.

BUMP.  

WC: fix your garbage, keep seeing this post get bumped, lock this post (which will result in other similar posts being created) or shut down the site completely. Those are your options with this. Unless you choose the first option, of course. 

Anyone who hasn't bought genesis, do yourself a HUGE favor and dont until you see  that WC has fixed this game breaking issue. Why pay for something when you can even use one of the most important mechanics of the game? It's like paying for GTA knowing you cant drive a single car. 

21 hours ago, NeverEast said:

If Wildcard doesn't want to fix singleplayer, than they should remove the localhost option all together from the main menu of the game. Don't make something available and then say "well, this isn't a single player game." Stop taking their side and start holding Wildcard to a higher standard. They've made millions off all of us, and we deserve to at least have a game that is delivered as advertised.

true. its holidays for me atm and cant go forward because wildcard cant fix this

I hate to break it to everyone, but I seriously doubt they are going to fix this. The issue was known to effect both servers and SP but choose to only devote time/resources to fixing it for servers. They've never been known for fixing SP issues in the past, so this is probably the new normal. Get a server, join a server, or console command in your BPs.

19 minutes ago, temporeeoacountio said:

I hate to break it to everyone, but I seriously doubt they are going to fix this. The issue was known to effect both servers and SP but choose to only devote time/resources to fixing it for servers. They've never been known for fixing SP issues in the past, so this is probably the new normal. Get a server, join a server, or console command in your BPs.

Have any other unfixed SP issues been as game-breaking as this?

Even before this bug, It is impossible to complete the game in single player without opening the command console. Between dinos and resources not spawning or respawning to dead empty large maps devoid of life, single player has been broken since the beginning. Too bad offical pve servers are lagged to hell. Not a lot of options for your solo needs outside of renting a server.

This needs to be fixed soon, but more importantly, until it is fixed Wildcard should be giving us updates that, at the very least, they are working on a fix or telling us what they are doing to fix this issue (and I swear if this is because they are focusing Gen 2’s multiple problems because they expect the players to beta test this... 🤬🤬🤬). Just last month they broke console maps that erased everything people had built, tamed and acquired. This is untenable. This isn’t a problem with peoples’ machines, connections or servers; this is a problem THEY caused. We did nothing wrong. So bloody talk to us. Communicate. If Wildcard is so appreciative of the community for all they’ve done for them, then appreciate this community by giving us an update regularly! Wildcard is close to dealing with mob mentality. That’s what happens when people are not properly informed of what is going on. We bought the game just like the multiplayers did. We also bought the DLCs. We participate in your events. The only thing we do different is play by ourselves. So why are we second class? This has been an issue for a week now and we are being hung out to dry.

Fix this soon, give us updates or there are going to be a lot of posts demanding our money back because you’ve shown us that we are not as important as other players.  Also remember, you are going to want us to buy Ark II. This is not helping.

Still not working.  I'm at a standstill on aberration.  I have created an army to take on Rockwell and all that is missing is good saddle for my rockdrake.  I'm to scared to take on solo alpha Rockwell with primitive stuff.  Need this fixed soon so I can keep progressing.  I did create a local server on my Linux PC for the island due to the single player issues over a year ago but It made it hard to beat due to the timers they put on the tek cave.  In addition I was trying to avoid doing that again for the DLCs because I will run out of space on my PC and will be forced to go out and buy more memory.  Anyways DLCs should be standalone meaning they should never screw up previously released DLCs or base game.  That is ridiculous and I cannot believe they didn't test this out first.

So they fixed it on PC. Technically. On Scorched I'm getting fewer red and yellow drops and NO deep desert ones. Also getting a lot of primitive water jar BPs from the Reds. I did get a few apprentice level items but a blue whip from a red drop ? Sheesh. Sure, I realize it's all possible with the RNG but something still feels not quite right.

I agree with the statements above about this being a major game breaker. Progression is definitely capped unless they nerf the bosses to primitive, the Alphas to Gammas and a Titanosaur you can kill with a sneeze, you know, for balance.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:37 PM, NeverEast said:

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived