All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PostalEFM said:

I am new here of course but do the dev's not even communicate on the topic?? I am use to far better customer service. Weird to be saying that about Eve Online but it is completely true.

If you look on previous pages i did send some replies from them..That was pretty much all of it from the time the issue were known. 

2 hours ago, CatInFire said:

v329.27 (.25 for clients) - 06/10/2021 - Minor version update for servers and clients - Fixed a bug where loot crates would only give primitive quality items

Finally

You're in for a surprise when you log into to test this out. I just logged into Scorched Earth after reading this with the biggest smile on my face to only have disappointment poured all over me. This is still broke at least for drops (tested a few blues, a yellow with a ring, and a red), because I'm only getting primitives still after the update. Still need to test with deep sea/desert drops as well as cave drops.

Edit: Apparently this is only affecting single player games. Heard from quite a few people that servers have indeed been fixed. I guess I'm just boned.

This has been very suspicious as a new player here. But I am happy to say that after updating the Client AND the Server to the correct versions, I am once again getting non-prim drops.

Odd, but thank you for a reasonable response timeframe even if communication was limited. 

[EDIT] Actually when I upgraded the server, it changed to 329.26. But I have received mastercraft and other higher than primitive drops.

36 minutes ago, PostalEFM said:

This has been very suspicious as a new player here. But I am happy to say that after updating the Client AND the Server to the correct versions, I am once again getting non-prim drops.

Odd, but thank you for a reasonable response timeframe even if communication was limited. 

[EDIT] Actually when I upgraded the server, it changed to 329.26. But I have received mastercraft and other higher than primitive drops.

Are you on single player ?

5 hours ago, CatInFire said:

Sorry for you guys that drops doesnt work in SP still, but its known for its issues and WC seems care not much about SP in general. I would recommend you to try create small privite server through ASM, its not as difficult as it may seem :) 

If Wildcard doesn't want to fix singleplayer, than they should remove the localhost option all together from the main menu of the game. Don't make something available and then say "well, this isn't a single player game." Stop taking their side and start holding Wildcard to a higher standard. They've made millions off all of us, and we deserve to at least have a game that is delivered as advertised.

I let the fact that we'll never see an ascension cinematic from scorched to aberration go, I even worked around the fact that the Skylord artifact on the Island in Single Player has been broken since 2015, but this... this is where I draw the damn line.

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived