All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

5 hours ago, Justinaut said:

I hope this isn’t true but...

I feel that after almost a week, this should have been resolved. 
my small tribe just started doing Rag dungeons and now there’s no point until this gets fixed. 

Oh there's a good point. Buy the newest DLC and play it since all the loot drops are "working as intended" on there. That's what they want you to do. 

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DarkJester, you are correct, I started one of the threads on Reddit, not sure how many others there were. For me the biggest issue is that the loot drops are one of my biggest sources of materials. Not metal so much, though you'd be amazed how much you can get in a SS+ Grinder with some of the saddle. But stuff like cementing paste, organic polymer, even silica pearls, can make normal harvesting techniques almost redundant. I guess in the mean time, all we can do is find a mod to make up the difference; it wont allow you to gather resources, but something Upgrade Station will at least allow us to get improved armour, weapons and saddles, if one can gather enough resources.

1 hour ago, Phillybullseye said:

Only finding primitive weapons an armour in loot drop's blueprints too primitive only? Anyone else have this problem I'm on single player level 105 but after last update I had to re-learn all engrams again?

Last update came with one time mindwipe for all characters, primitive loot in drops is not related to it. 

Same here on private unofficial server.

Although after that BS registration process I now see what kind of company I am likely dealing with. "Accidental" bug to get you to buy their new content is it????

On registration page "What is the first DLC you bought" as a mandatory question. FU! One, I hate to be forced into doing anything but more importantly I lied to get through the question so your marketing data is useless. (Others are doing the same thing!)

I have been playing for a week and this is a terrible first impression.

1 hour ago, PostalEFM said:

Unacceptable. Hi we broke all maps to make you buy the new one. Hope you don't mind. Thats balls.

I doubt it very much that it's intentional, but it still goes to show you that WC refuses to playtest their game at all. If there was gamebreaking bugs like this on any other game they'd want to fix that crap immediately. Wildcard is the only company I know of that repeatedly breaks things in their game after facing repeated delays and postponing content releases.

Though it still makes you wonder, how on earth could they possibly screw up something so basic and easy to fix and then they take nearly a week to fix that bug in question? Plus, why DOES it only affect regular drops and not those on Genesis?

On 6/8/2021 at 12:41 PM, CrazyLydia said:

Thats an option for PC players, but on consoles it wont be an option.

I know, and it's not one I particularly relish for normal game play. Personally, I've decided to take a break for a while and play Sky Factory until they fix it. If nothing else, I don't have to worry about listening out for a carno coming at me fast and furious.

Please add a link to this tread on any advertisement you see related to their new DLC. Also it need to be in a negative light. I don't want to be negative but if they are playing head games we can to.

As-in, don't buy this game the dev's don't fix game breaking changes in a reasonable amount of time. 

Cause a fuss.

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived