All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw the recent patch notes and this wasn't addressed. Severely disappointed. Really hope this get PRIORITY on the next update as this is absolutely game breaking. "Yeah guys, we can do alpha bosses with primitive saddles" said no one ever. Come on Wildcard, get your **** together. Also, fire your regression testing team, as clearly they didn't do their job.

On 6/3/2021 at 7:44 PM, Errour said:

So far, every loot crate and drop I have found, contain only engram quality saddles, blueprints, armor, etc. Base stats across the board: armor rating, mats required, durability, etc. For both blueprints, and built items. I have found this to be true on SE and Center so far. I am uncertain if this is across all servers or not.

On the arc island official server I am having the same experience. Looted five crates I’ll have primitive loot and or primitive blueprints

On 6/3/2021 at 11:25 PM, 0dd6 said:

I'm having this same issue, but it's not just deep sea loot, it's all supply drops, and loot crates. tried my Nitrado server and single player, same issue. Have tried it on Extinction, and The Island, unfortunately  I don't play official.

Well it is happening on official servers as well so don’t be disappointed or feel left outWell it is happening on official servers as well so don’t be disappointed or feel left out

I was wondering what happened but I can see it was simply merged with a big thread about it.
Still no fix, even lootcrates spawned via commands still contain items of engram grade quality. It's not just the deep sea ones, but all of them as well.
A friend of mine now confirms this is happening on Official servers as well, so it's not just Singleplayer and Unofficial servers.

Hi,

Since Gen2, all items are "primitive" quality (grey) in the supply crate/loot crate on my server. - same on Island / Ragnarok Desert / Valguero lava cave... (we don't install the genesis 2 map for the moment).

Don't see an item in the other quality :

Ramshackle Apprentice Journeyman Mastercraft Ascendant

Do you know if there is a new setting to do ?

Is it a bug ?

On discord, Spork Witch (admin team Ark Survival Evolved) say that I should report this.

On the Ark Server Manager Discord, some others server say they have the same problem.

Thank you for your help

the bug that keeps on giving..I opened a deep sea loot crate, primitive giga AND primitive tuso saddles. You know, possibly the hardest saddles to find in the whole game. Yeah, junk....Would also like to point out that as a test, I decided to go ahead and tame up a liplurodon, now Im getting apprentice and journey man stuff while under the buff 

1 hour ago, Arkoth said:

Hi,

Since Gen2, all items are "primitive" quality (grey) in the supply crate/loot crate on my server. - same on Island / Ragnarok Desert / Valguero lava cave... (we don't install the genesis 2 map for the moment).

Don't see an item in the other quality :

Ramshackle Apprentice Journeyman Mastercraft Ascendant

Do you know if there is a new setting to do ?

Is it a bug ?

On discord, Spork Witch (admin team Ark Survival Evolved) say that I should report this.

On the Ark Server Manager Discord, some others server say they have the same problem.

Thank you for your help

It's a bug, appeared to have been 'added' in the Genesis 2 update.
Proof that Wildcard does not test their game at all. Something like this is game-breaking because it affects a core mechanic. Yeah, let's do the bosses with 25 armor saddles SAID NO ONE EVER.
If you're on an Official server it's game over, if you're one of the lucky few who's on an unofficial or Singleplayer like me, well, just try fishing I guess.

2 hours ago, wizard03 said:

the bug that keeps on giving..I opened a deep sea loot crate, primitive giga AND primitive tuso saddles. You know, possibly the hardest saddles to find in the whole game. Yeah, junk....Would also like to point out that as a test, I decided to go ahead and tame up a liplurodon, now Im getting apprentice and journey man stuff while under the buff 

Is the quality  % of items with buff the same as before gen2 launch.

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived