All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, degobah75 said:

Yes, this issue happening on my private unofficial server on The Island map. Definitely game breaking. Anyone know a way; besides submitting a bug report, to flag this thread to get Wildcard's attention on this issue?

Also, anyone know if having a higher value set for Loot Drop Quality gets around this issue?

My single player Xbox game has loot set to max and nothing but primitive junk is given now.

Same for our Server,  all engramm quality. Addet loot to the artifacts on Aberration, the Container (should be apprentice to mastercraft) is all primitiv & if transfered the last item to players inventory, kiked everybody from the server with bluescreen. Maybe the respawn of the artifact is broken/confused, because of the settings ?!

I logged into my island world and opened a yellow supply drop to find a 100% weapon damage pike. This was a red flag for me since my Supply Crate Loot Quality is set to 5.0. I decided to fly and open various supply drops around the map and all of them that had equipment inside only had primitive base values of armor and weapon damage. I have tried resetting my server settings to default, as well as restarting my games multiple times. I cannot find anything in the ini files that looks any different. Though I did recently try to change my game type to pve, but then switched it back to pvp right after, since I couldn't pick anything up with my fliers. I'm guessing something with the Genesis update caused this to happen, unless anyone else has any ideas?

As someone who has gotten responses from players across ALL GAME TYPES, this is happening ON EVERY MAP outside of the genesis (1 & 2) maps (where loot is incredibly OP at the moment). It baffles me how something this trivial got past QA/Regression testing before Genesis 2's release. GG Wildcard, you never fail to disappoint.

On 6/3/2021 at 8:38 PM, Stiffeno said:

Ok thanks for the input, been driving me crazy because I been after an Ascendant longneck for ages and for the first time I see a Longneck BP in Rag desert crate and it’s prim, could have been Ascendant =[

better off looking in the caves for a good longneck. tame the Lio and get that loot buff, then do runs on the ice queen. After this bug is fixed of course. 

Yeah. Its happening on all maps, and quite possibly on all servers. On gen 2 i get only primitive stuff from missions. Custom drops either don't work (gen 2 in my case. Best i found wad tek phase pistol with 120% damage and that was it.) or have primitive loot only. This is really frustrating esp when ot comes to unofficial servers that also bump up wild dino stats. I literally had to sit there with a prim longneck and tranq darts, shpoting at a 420 spino, broke both of my longnecks and had to repair them several times. It took me anput 2 hours to get this thing koed and i almost ran out of darts. Wouldn't happen if drops weren't broken.

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived