All Loot from Crates and Drops are Engram Quality

Errour

So far, every loot crate and drop I have found, contain only engram quality saddles, blueprints, armor, etc. Base stats across the board: armor rating, mats required, durability, etc. For both blueprints, and built items. I have found this to be true on SE and Center so far. I am uncertain if this is across all servers or not.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So today I updated ark and went on my aberration server. Went to the surface to look for some drops and found several and all was really bad loot, didn’t really think much of it until I saw a red drop coming down and from it I get a pair of promitive climbing picks with 100% weapon damage and 65 durability, same as a normal engram would give me and I also got a blueprint for a primitive sword with 100% weapon damage and 70 durability. So I understood something was wrong, a red drop used to and should give better then that. All drops that I looted only had standard engram quality.

This only happened after the genesis 2 update today. Haven’t tried other maps yet but I assume it’s the same on those maps too.

So I was doing some deep sea lootcrate runs on Scorched Earth today, can't afford Gen2 right now, but needed something to kill the time otherwise. I found one lootcrate and it contained engram grade items?! I thought this was pure coincidence, but I found another one and it had engram grade items again. Eg, saddles with 25 armor, no more, fab shotguns with 300 durability and 100% damage.
Game breaking bug, needs fixed.
I then tried admin spawning a deep sea loot crate and it had the same results.
There's no general bug report thread so I'm just gonna throw it in here.
Feel free to test yourself on singleplayer by using the following command: Cheat Summon Supplycrate_oceaninstant_c
I've yet to test on other maps, I'll throw a reply in here when I do. Unknown if other supply crates/beacons are having the same issues.
Also, if this is happening on official PvP or PvE or even on player-hosted servers, let me know.

Ummmm... I'm also noticing that supply drops are giving nothing but primitive loot? I sure hope that isn't permanent. I have it set to max...on single player. Considering I farmed the Holiday Event everyday for @ 3 weeks and lost it all in the Xbox save fail, I would hope someone could see how this makes one have a pretty thin skin. Not to mention the 3 fridges full of Dino Chocolate from breeding during the Valentine Event...POOF!

• Noehlepoehle changed the title to all loot crates are still primitive

Archived