Wait, Wildcard this is nooooot okay

RealNomad

37 minutes ago, RealNomad said:

The tek armor you spawn with on genesis 2 is not only free, but has no durability value.  Meaning it has infinite durability. So you get an armor set for free that has 100 armor total and infinite durability. For PvP this is really not okay. 

if everyone gets it it'd be a level playing field, cept if it can be transfered to other servers and used to kill the people who didn't pay...

2 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

if everyone gets it it'd be a level playing field, cept if it can be transfered to other servers and used to kill the people who didn't pay...

Well it cant be transferred for 3 months and from what I remember hearing from the devs it wont work like a regular tek suit outside gen 2.

I mean are we really gonna get all hot and bothered about 100 armor. Its pathetic compared to a base flak suit that is dirt cheap to make.

21 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Well it cant be transferred for 3 months and from what I remember hearing from the devs it wont work like a regular tek suit outside gen 2.

I mean are we really gonna get all hot and bothered about 100 armor. Its pathetic compared to a base flak suit that is dirt cheap to make.

wait, can't you upload stuff from new maps before the 3 months? I only played for like a hour yesterday and never even ran into a oby or didn't see xfer options in the supply crates tho

The Tek suit in Gen 2 is a SKIN it will SKIN ANY crafted Tek suit. I have seen people saying it is OP, Not so. compared to a BASIC Flak suit protection wise Flak wins every time.
Transferring stuff off of servers Official LOCKED for 3 month or there abouts Private.. NO RESTRICTION.
Compare the FREE Gen 2 tek suit to the skin given for the HLNA scan locations it they are BOTH Skins. Gifted Scan one is a skin and nothing more and will NOT function in Gen 2. The Gen 2 one is a skin for TEK Armor ONLY and functions like a very basic tek suit, with the exception that it does not need element to power flight, Punch, Speed boost, or fall damage. Helmet scan modes don't work (at least I could not get them to function unless the suit was used a a skin for a crafted tek suit.

Archived