server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

Ive not been able to get online all day like with all other DLCs people have not really been on in the mornings or night time but its been 62/70 all day and i still cant join is there a bug or something? or are people just not logging off or is there bots blocking up the space ? i just wanna play ive waited months to play this and now im just like stuck outside the game while my friends are playing ... so fustrasting old DLCs used to be a bit less unstable and kick people every so often but not this one lol 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I waited 8 hours for updates and downloads for gen gen 2 and crystelle (My fave) I went to crystal for 1 hour and needed to trans back to main for more resources, ark updated (15 minute one warned via message) and I haven't been able to get back on any of the new maps since,  bobs only apprently. I have lost more tames then I can count due to the lag in this game but now I'm being blocked from a server in my cluster Hahahahah ima lose more then a few tames and I'll cry, for real.  

I got DC'ed from my server and the server population is jumping from 64 to 67 people on but no matter what when i try to enter it says its full as well.   It seemed better when they let it go over cap because after spending two days getting something built now im spending 3 hours joiningg and refreshing just trying to get it.

16 hours ago, Cobretti said:

The content of the DLC is easily accessible in SP, dedicated, non-dedicated and unofficial servers so I understand you are upset but your allegation that you cannot play what you paid for is false.

Ark is a multiplayer game that can also be played in single mode. That's why it says it's multiplayer. You are wrong, they are right. Deal with it.

44 minutes ago, EricF114 said:

or just dont let the chinese people play on a NA server ...... or let tribes play together limit the absolute number of gamers .... 

so many ways to solve this .... 

as usual theres no solution by Wildcard

They already made their money. they are sipping maitai's on the beach right now laughing their asses off on an ipad with the forums on it.

Tell me im wrong.

I really feel for people who transferred their main character onto an official gen 2 pve. I always make a fresh character for each map so I did the same when gen 2 launched. But still....by some miracle found a gorgeous spot that hadn't been covered by pillars (a lot of people are saying the box tribes are claiming massive areas already with pillars and deliberately pillaring around other peoples' bases to stop them from expanding), and spent literally two days building my pretty stone house, getting forge/smithy and everything set up, got a raptor and a trike, and was almost done building a fence (gates) around my spot....and....can't get on because even though the player count says 61/70 'server full'.

So yeah make a fresh character, level to 56 because of building my house....and will probably lose it and my starter tames because of this >_<

what is this garbage? FIX THE LOGIN PROBLEMS

Current ARK Official Server Network Servers Version: v329.8

Current Version: v329.9 (server is .8) - 06/05/2021

• Temporarily disabled Space Dolphin's bomb structure damage whilst the mechanic is being iterated on.
  • Fixed a multiple exploit
  • Fixed multiple server and client crashes
  • Fixed a replication issue with the Egg Incubator

16 hours ago, RealNomad said:

You have absolutely no idea man. This has been a thing for a very long time. Wildcard has added more servers over the years because oddly enough ark has gained in popularity as it has aged in an industry where games typically become less popular with age.  Believe me when i tell you it used to be a lot, lot, lot worse.  The Center was the very first DLC map that made it onto the official network (it came before scorched earth by a number of months), and back then, the center official servers were insanely popular. Every single official center server was full except late at night when people went to bed, and even then, the populations still were 50+/70. I remember having to spam the login button sometimes for an hour or more before i was able to log in, and keep in mind that the game was way buggier back then, crashes were very common. Imagine trying to get on for an hour, finally getting on and then a half hour later you crash and lose your spot on the server. 

nearly 24 hrs DILO (MORE SERVERs for other then the OC) if not in OC i feel ya M8

19 hours ago, volar said:

private servers = more or less cheats enabled

After playing on a private server a lot with some slight boosts and some mods, it doesn't feel like cheating at all.  It feels like you get to spend more time doing what you want to:  Hunting dinos, trying weird builds, cave and ocean exploration, breeding for bossfights.

there were over 500 players on the 2 available PVE servers in oceanic, this has now been cut down to 140 slots for these 500 players making the game unplayable for the majority. This happens every single expansion for this demographic and has since the first xpac, yet pvp for this region gets 4 servers which are not anywhere near as full nor a constant 70/70 cap.

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived