server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not been able to log in to any Genesis 2 server since the last update. All available NA. EU, OC servers without full player list (e.g. 60/70), returns me with a server full error. Anyone else having the same issue or have solved this issue?

I purchase the Genesis season pass for playing on Genesis 2, if I am unable to log in to any official servers, I would demand a refund for it.

12 hours ago, Gamblermark said:

So I'm sure I'm not the only one that paid for the dlc. With that being said! I'm not to happy with the lack of. Meaning not enough servers not even enough for the ones that paid y'all a year ago.

So just had to vent 😕

You have absolutely no idea man. This has been a thing for a very long time. Wildcard has added more servers over the years because oddly enough ark has gained in popularity as it has aged in an industry where games typically become less popular with age.  Believe me when i tell you it used to be a lot, lot, lot worse.  The Center was the very first DLC map that made it onto the official network (it came before scorched earth by a number of months), and back then, the center official servers were insanely popular. Every single official center server was full except late at night when people went to bed, and even then, the populations still were 50+/70. I remember having to spam the login button sometimes for an hour or more before i was able to log in, and keep in mind that the game was way buggier back then, crashes were very common. Imagine trying to get on for an hour, finally getting on and then a half hour later you crash and lose your spot on the server. 

The first days it was clear you guys messed up and didnt put up enough servers, the whole time the server was overloaded with like 200 people!?! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU ONLY GAVE US 2 SERVERS and then YOU BLOCKEEDD ALL Of who cant connect all the time from joining. WHAT THE HELL WILDCARD ?! I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO JOIN FOR THE PAST  5 HOURS THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, iTS BLOODY RIdiculous

Same same with PVE servers, working fine with over 140/70 players, everyone could enjoy the game. Game crashed haven't been able to get back on in 8+ hours, oh  Wildcard strikes again. Wildcard either increase server caps, have more official servers or geo lock servers to allow people to play game they paid for.

I just tried to get back onto OC PVE Server all day since the "fix cap lock from wildcard", so many people cannot even get in the game they paid for why you think only two OC PVE Server was enough. Since trying log onto all the the OC PVE servers with no luck for last 12hrs.

On one server, I watch the count go from 69 / 70 down to 64 / 70 and it was still claiming it was full. tried both direct ip link and other server still no luck. Wildcard either make more servers available cause clearly people would like to play the game they paid for.

image.png.4f88a123f56f4381b4edcb113baa2b5b.png

Wildcard, you have only two OC PVE Official server and once your fixed "cap lock" people are not able to play at all for game they paid for. Either unfix the player cap lock or add more official server please, Geo lock server location for official would be nice. You can clearly see with the amount of people playing before your patch stopping over 200+ people being able to play new map. Please fix would like to get back onto PVE server this week.

Our server last night was over 160/70 people, now that they fixed the player cap im just waiting to get on to get my character off i'm sticking a fork in gen 2 because im not gonna stare at the server is full message every time i want to join the server for hours on end. Alot of people ive talked to are in the same boat (server full message) and just want to get their character off and cant. But once they do either try another server or join an unoffical or not gonna bother with it for now. Most knew it was going to be a poo show as usual but were willing to give it a shot anyways. 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with Server Population
  • Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived