15 hours ago, Plum28 said:

to be honest that is what is the most frustrating at  moment is you don't know when your able to get in cause the natural flow of letting players in is not happening and you sitting 4+ hours clicking the join button. 

They are fixing server crashes but the login trouble is not given attention too. More servers would be helpful but that wont solve the current problem of login. 

Yeah exactly it doesn’t seem like it would be difficult to improve the interface when joining a server so that atleast you know how many people are ahead of you and whether or not it’s worth waiting. It’s the not knowing whether your going to have to wait 30 min or hours just to get in that bothers me most.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 16hours of continuous trying I still could not get into server 979 to retrieve my character. I paid for the expansion and expected to play it. Wildcard you owe me and other similar players a (*&

Been trying all day to join a server and have spend over the last 3 hours waiting in a 71/70 “que”. Idk if this is a problem specific to me but I don see any resources over the past year that explain

Hi. I cannot log into my Gen2 official server even though I can see it is not full yet. Please, solve this problem. There are more people facing this issue on Steam forums. Thanks.

Posted Images

The only solution I can think of, is to remove the cap for a grace period for like a week or so. So people can get on and get their characters off but also allow transfers between Gen 2. So if you server has a high volume you can move your stuff to another Gen 2. As well during that time have the servers post announcements, like the ones they use to let us know that the servers are going down. Just an announcement saying 'Server caps have been removed until X time and during this time transfers between Gen 2 server are open'. 

It sort of makes sense why they don't want to add more servers since in a couple of weeks people are going to get what they want from Gen 2 and stop playing. Because of that They don't want to open to many servers that within a few weeks will be dead servers. But currently it seems they need to add more servers as it shows that a lot of people want to play Gen 2 and they messed up bad at the start cause now they have over 140+ trying to get onto one server that can only have like 70 at most. 

Including GM need to be more active on servers. If they see people on the server using the sleeping pod method to stay on so they can save a slot. They should forcibly disconnect them to allow room to other people. 

Joined a server, played a bit, got a base and some stuff set up, and now for the past 2 days I have been unable to actually play because the servers wont let me in. I go to connect to my server, and even though the server is not full, its usually at 65/70, I click join, go through the loading, then get stuck on primalgamedata_bp screen, it kicks be back to the browser screen and the error "Server Full" pops up even though its not full. 

Posted (edited)

Starting playing, got all set up, and now I cant even log in. I pick my server, which is not full, its currently at 66/70 players, click join, go through the loading screen, get stuck on primalgamedata_bp, it then kicks me back to the server browser and gives me the error "Server Full", even after a refresh, it still shows that its not full. I can watch people leave and join the servers, yet I am not able to connect. 

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have already re-installed the game, and have verified the files too. 

Edited by Luciferstwin

How can we get them to add more OC servers? There are only 2 OC servers right now which have been both full since day 1. I have been trying to get into one of them without success. Both NA and EU get new servers but not OC. At this point, I don't think it's still acceptable or it's still reasonable to argue that people will leave and we'll just have to wait.

Please WC, if anyone see this. Any response would be appreciated. 

• Facepalm 1
15 hours ago, neocirus said:

I spend over 4-12 hours spamming join and see these people still get in about every 20min.

serverinfo.JPG

do we have an explanation why some people are able to join every day, while other (me included) are not capable of joining the server, i played first on na-pve-977, and since saturday i cannot join this server anymore but checking battlemetrics i see peoplke that have been playing every day about 15hrs a day without problem do they use some type of software or hardware that i don't know of

na-pve-977.jpg

na-pve-977bis.jpg

I made the mistake of moving my main character to genesis2 and now she's stuck there.  I haven't been able to log in for 4 days because it says the server is full but by the reflected numbers it's not.  How are we suppose to know when there is a server opening when the population is never updated?  Then I get a connection timeout message about every 5 minutes while on the server login page.  Wildcard knows how many people bought this DLC and they need to have enough servers for those customers.  Sick and tired of this being a problem at every new DLC launch only it's 10x worse on this one, four days and still locked out WTH!

Posted (edited)

I have not even started on Gen2 yet because of all the things with whats going on

Server  caps not working right
Even if you log into the server good luck getting back in the next day ( server cap )

We need more pc-GEN 2 PVE Servers added not just the odd 2 or 3 but like 10+ more due to the  fact everyone wants to play this DLC who payed for it you got a lot of dead ones even before the last DLC came out what you could purge off to make space for more pc-GEN 2 PVE servers please.

Edited by flametalon
1 hour ago, Khruk said:

84 hours later.... Still can't log on. Bases in decay and dinos are long dead. And customer service says sorry we can't do anything. My character is stuck on 963. I am unable to log on to switch servers to refresh bases or feed dinos.

image.png.63a65157405f83d541727d27818fde87.png

I'm on 963 as well even if you do get online the rubber banding is terrible sometimes 25 mins to move Frome one side of my base to the other little 10x10 box

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic