server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

Every time I attempt to log on it says "server full" even though it reads less than 70 on the server. Watching battle metrics I see people log on and off all day. I have verified, re verified, uninstalled, had patches.....what gives?

Before some kid says just keep trying, i did try for 2 hours straight one day. It 100% is not my internet I have fiber, and my PC is a beast. Might be EPIC though? prolly more a wildcard issue though.....halp meh

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
11 minutes ago, MarkusTiger said:

When will be the Additional Servers...Like EU-PVE-OfficialGenTwo 1570 connected to Transfer Network?

From what I know, whenever they push an update they send a signal to all servers to disable all transfers and perform a server save. However, they said on discord that they are investigating issues with their deployment process so I guess character transfers being disabled on some servers is likely the result of such issues. I'd say be patient and it should be resolved in due time, as well as reporting the issue for your specific server using the official report form: http://ark.gg/outage

11 minutes ago, MarkusTiger said:

And when will it be possible to transfer items??

This usually not happens until a few months after a new map launch. Keep an eye on the community crunches and they will let us know when they plan to enable items and creatures transfers.

938 and other servers that were affected by the +140/70 players overcap are now super laggy during all day. Just throwing and idea, why dont you announce each of that servers its gonna be taken out of the main cluster and temporary being clustered with two new ones, allow structure pickup and open transfer during a week? After a week delete the initial servers and close transfers and move to the main pve cluster.

So at least the players of that servers are splitted 70 and 70 and there is not perma lag.

Archived