server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, so for the first few days PVE Gen2 servers were over limit and we could log in, now under limit and we can't. sounds like a server provider issue.

this happened with gen1 for a month or so.  I don't see why Official servers exist for PVE, when you can get in it's a land grab and no paste... 

just crank up a PVE non-dedicated server with 4x xp and tune the rest of the settings to your liking. if you want to cheat GiveEngrams, AddExperience, or playercommand Ascend1,2,3... or spawn in items and have some fun...

https://arkids.net/

So ever since the launch I have been trying to get into one of the only two OC servers. But I can't. It's packed with 70/70 every single minute. How the hell we who live in Australia are going to play the game?? There have been others reporting the same issue but no one from WC has ever responded. I'm soooooo soooo sooo disappointed. And I know this post will probably be merged into the other server over population post and just gets ignored again. 

Please go and have a look the statistics on battlemetrics, the two OC servers have been ranked at #2 and #3 because of its 70/70 popularity. Do we really want to go legal for this kind of issues? As a customer, I don't think this is the product I paid for.

like many people i couldn't connect to my original gen2 server 977, so now i am playing on 996 which is a bit easier to join due to the fact than this server was capped at 70 right from the start, so we do not have 200 peoples with a base.

yesterday my wife got up early so i took this opportunity to check 977 at 5.30 am and it was below 50 peoples i click join and i got in on the first try (UNREAL) so i was able to refresh my spot and place some metal pillars so now i am good for  16 days, by then i hope things will have settle a bit 

so guys if you want to get your character back, you might try in the middle of the night (3am eastern time) week days

18 hours ago, flametalon said:

And yet with 12 pages of this crap and no Devs have got back to us about adding more servers to light the load of cap servers or that iusse with the showing the worng amount a other weekend coming up now where the Servers will be even more busy ect.

U really think Devs will care about this? They never cared about the Problem with Asians.. they never cared about bad Server Performance and they will never care about a Full or fake Full Server....new servers cost money.. they just want to get max money out of Atlas because its already dead for them

19 hours ago, flametalon said:

And yet with 12 pages of this crap and no Devs have got back to us about adding more servers to light the load of cap servers or that iusse with the showing the worng amount a other weekend coming up now where the Servers will be even more busy ect.

You'd think after this much complaining from the community over such a seemingly simple issue, someone would warrant some kind of reassurance that the problem is being worked on 

Dear Diary,

7 days later. Server is still full. I am stuck on 963. I have put in a ticket and was told that customer service is unable to help me. My dinos are long dead, my bases on multiple servers are in full decay now. They were at 7 days prior, so 14 days now. I have to assume that Ark is giving me the middle finger so whomever is in charge of this game can go F themselves. I quit. Goodbye. This is my last post.

image.png.0d11690a4237ce3cb7e104c51f04cef4.png

Server 968 has gone down 12 times in the last two days. 12 times that I have seen. Others have been reported. There was a patch an hour or so ago and then boom, the server is down now. It's like clockwork. With all the 15 minute rollbacks it could be something that being g exploited for duping. The crashes are nearly every two hours. This is stupid. 

Archived