server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joined a server, played a bit, got a base and some stuff set up, and now for the past 2 days I have been unable to actually play because the servers wont let me in. I go to connect to my server, and even though the server is not full, its usually at 65/70, I click join, go through the loading, then get stuck on primalgamedata_bp screen, it kicks be back to the browser screen and the error "Server Full" pops up even though its not full. 

This is it. I came to the server when there was 5 people there, they let in 140 now its full 24 hours a day. I'll connect when its not full. If my buildings decay, I'm done with this game. Its as simple as that. This is something that is unreasonable to expect people to deal with, I don't even care how good the game is anymore.

Starting playing, got all set up, and now I cant even log in. I pick my server, which is not full, its currently at 66/70 players, click join, go through the loading screen, get stuck on primalgamedata_bp, it then kicks me back to the server browser and gives me the error "Server Full", even after a refresh, it still shows that its not full. I can watch people leave and join the servers, yet I am not able to connect. 

Edit: Forgot to mention that I have already re-installed the game, and have verified the files too. 

How can we get them to add more OC servers? There are only 2 OC servers right now which have been both full since day 1. I have been trying to get into one of them without success. Both NA and EU get new servers but not OC. At this point, I don't think it's still acceptable or it's still reasonable to argue that people will leave and we'll just have to wait.

Please WC, if anyone see this. Any response would be appreciated. 

15 hours ago, neocirus said:

I spend over 4-12 hours spamming join and see these people still get in about every 20min.

serverinfo.JPG

do we have an explanation why some people are able to join every day, while other (me included) are not capable of joining the server, i played first on na-pve-977, and since saturday i cannot join this server anymore but checking battlemetrics i see peoplke that have been playing every day about 15hrs a day without problem do they use some type of software or hardware that i don't know of

na-pve-977.jpg

na-pve-977bis.jpg

I made the mistake of moving my main character to genesis2 and now she's stuck there.  I haven't been able to log in for 4 days because it says the server is full but by the reflected numbers it's not.  How are we suppose to know when there is a server opening when the population is never updated?  Then I get a connection timeout message about every 5 minutes while on the server login page.  Wildcard knows how many people bought this DLC and they need to have enough servers for those customers.  Sick and tired of this being a problem at every new DLC launch only it's 10x worse on this one, four days and still locked out WTH!

I have not even started on Gen2 yet because of all the things with whats going on

Server  caps not working right
Even if you log into the server good luck getting back in the next day ( server cap )

We need more pc-GEN 2 PVE Servers added not just the odd 2 or 3 but like 10+ more due to the  fact everyone wants to play this DLC who payed for it you got a lot of dead ones even before the last DLC came out what you could purge off to make space for more pc-GEN 2 PVE servers please.

1 hour ago, Khruk said:

84 hours later.... Still can't log on. Bases in decay and dinos are long dead. And customer service says sorry we can't do anything. My character is stuck on 963. I am unable to log on to switch servers to refresh bases or feed dinos.

image.png.63a65157405f83d541727d27818fde87.png

I'm on 963 as well even if you do get online the rubber banding is terrible sometimes 25 mins to move Frome one side of my base to the other little 10x10 box

Hello Guys!

I am 24 years old german player who didnt play that much Ark, but I was trying to play the game more often and bought the Genesis DLC last Week to play Genesis 2 PVE. What happened? TO much People want to play that DLC and what did we get? not enough servers for that DLC so I CANT Join the DLC because it says most of the Time FULL SERVER. PLS we need more servers to enjoy the DLC! I or WE cant wait day long to log in or play at late nights or early mornings only! Thats not what I paid for! I am sry to say that I like ARK but it is really annoying to pay for something you want to play and then you have not the change to enjoy and play the game because we cant join because less servers exist for the demand. WE NEED MORE SERVERS Please! Thank you! I hope you read it and can give us more servers to play on! Thank you.

LG Ark Lover/Player

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived