server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

Hallo zusammen ich denke ich bin nicht der einzige mit dem Server Problem ich komme seit 8 Stunden nicht mehr auf meinen Server Server nr.1604 gen 2 ich bin endlich mit meiner base fertig geworden wollte mir nur einen rex zähmen und plötzlich sitze ich auf der Startseite und komme einfach nicht mehr auf meinen Server ich finde es aber auch eine Frechheit wenn 70 Spieler stehen und auf einmal 85 drauf sind bitte behebt das 

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a group of over 50 people from gen2 930 we really really want to get moving with chineese tribes , this is EU server and half of it is Chineese which roughlt claims 85% of land then does not a thing with it  and blocks other players bases by building around them or pillaring ore zones spawn... we really want you to do something about this because its unplayable like this, also the servers are all time overloaded with them so EU players cannot play on their regional servers ! , also there is a bug that doesnt let any EU into server when its for example 62/70 but from logs on battlemetrics chineese are of course given to there... please make regional to play...

3 hours ago, Pilsy said:

Lol,

Dont you guys know how this works? Cash grab because of the hype then put the server player cap back on. Pretty simple logic right?

It was never a "bug"

How is it a cash grab when the majority already paid for the season pass which was out before Gen part 1? Tell me how that works??   

And "it was never a bug"  no it wasnt a bug for the server cap limit its just the awesome quality controll we come to expect from the very inept dev and management teams.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Uccello said:

all i see are 2 more so far, genisis gas 55 or so, gen 2 has 42, someone needs to do some thinking on this

There was a lot but I believe they have been taken down and rebooting. All the ones named "PVE" were set to PVP from what I saw in the browser.

so after  we had 140 people on our server  they fixed the bug  back to 70. and now  i  can't log in been trying all day. To make matters worse all pve servers are full. some say 64/70 but they still show full when you click on them .. Only open servers are PVP . WTH  add servers or soemthing . this is stupid bewen trying for 3 hours to get into any pve server..

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, Uccello said:

ok except what i meant was think it thru before the launch, they knew people would flock to it, they knew people were not even playing prior to release, does not take a genius to figure out you need at least the number of servers gen 1 has.

It's best to progressively add servers based on demand than having too many. They actually did the same with Gen1. If they add too many servers, they would likely have to shut a lot down later on deleting players' progress and whatnot.

29 minutes ago, darknesslore said:

also there is a bug that doesnt let any EU into server when its for example 62/70 but from logs on battlemetrics chineese are of course given to there... please make regional to play...

i tried connecting to my server using a vpn from hong kong, same result on a server64/70 i get the server full message, and the ping is terrible 450+.

the main problem was letting 150+ people join a server and establish their base, now you have 150 trying to connect to a server capped to 70.

for genesis one there was a 70 cap right from the beginning. so servers were getting full but you could still join after 15-30min constant retry. but for gen 2 i haven't been able to join since this morning 9am

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived