server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do we those who still can't get back on our gen 2 server do? we spent hours on tames and building bases just to be locked out of the server we were on prior to this mornings maintenance. did we get shafted and are forced to let our stuff we spent OUR TIME ON get decayed? no new gen 2 servers, servers that were running fine at 100+ people are now capped at 70, people will be losing dinos in 7 days because hardly anyone can make enough cryopods to get them out some of who spent 9+ hours already taming a therizino or other dinos.

also whats going to happen to peoples main characters you know the ones that are on said capped servers?!?!

its legacy all over again, the players get shafted and from what i'm going to assume we won't be compensated. i don't want to put the nail in the coffin but i've already seen people talking about getting their banks to refund the expansion.

• Starskybunny changed the title to Did hundreds of people get shafted? due to server cap ppl's main characters lost

I dont understand it honestly i have experienced little to no lag since release on gen2(playing ps4), now ever since the latest hotpatch to fix over cap issues i can nolonger join gen2. What exactly was the issue with over cap? It literally seems servers worked fine with 30-40percent more players than current cap, so why throttle them back i honestly was so impressed with wc this time just to be reminded they literally kill thier own game everytime. I refuse to continue to support and buy any game they develop

Gotta love that they left servers running with 100+ population during the week, then immediately lock it down when the weekend hits. I didn't see a single server running below population cap as of yesterday, and while ping was pretty bad at times the server I was on was fairly stable despite peaks of 140+ people online.

Seems like a lack of foresight to lock down servers when they know they aren't running enough to hold the current playercount

Hi All

I tried to join session that I played yesterday, info in the server list states that there\s 61/70 players, but when I want to join there's an information: 

Connection Failure
Server full.

After 40 seconds next info pops-up:

Joining failed

Connection Timeout

Build of the server is 329.7, my game has patch 329.7

Sever name:
LEGACY-PVE-EU-GenTwo947

Anybody knows why this is happening? Yesterday we had 78/70 players and everything was fine and today not even 70 can join

Wild Card i have spent a large portion of my Saturday trying to get onto a PvE server for Gen 2. The server and the other 50 servers are all jammed. Yet pvp (which most people don't play because turret-war / come get offline raided isn't realistic for most people who have jobs or lives). So ive paid for DLC and can't play it. Your a joke and you've stolen money off your fans. Thieves! Sort it out and open up more servers. 

I have tried for 5 hours to get onto the Gen 2 NA PVE server I transferred to on launch.

Connection Fail.  Unable to Connect.

Wildcard apparently does not consider this a legitimate problem as they repeatedly move any such posts out of Bug reporting to General Discussion. 

A friend was actually able to get on after over 1 hour trying. 

He checked to see who was on the NA (North American) server.   at 2 pm EST Saturday, which is now 2am Sunday in China

They were almost all Asian.   ....   On an NA server.     Many were showing playing times at 12 hours or more!

Why are North American Players not receiving PRIORITY ACCESS on NORTH AMERICAN SERVERS ?!

3 minutes ago, flamebalrog said:

Same on 928, they let over 125 to build their bases and now people cant connect. Do they really did this on purpose? It's hard to believe that they can be that stupid

oh i am pretty sure they can be. 

i am trying to connect for about 8-10 hours . Sad thing is that they just dont care . Otherwise they would had done something by now.

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived