server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now are problem return in 180'. Servers have e.g. 65/70 or 63/70 etc. And cant join because is "full". My Alliance can play without problem but me... I wait just few hours for join in server. I don't pay for wait. Each DLC is endless shifts, delays and now it..
I thought that there was a surplus of players for server is the solution for everyone to enjoy the game but.. I dont understand why the OC servers are not full, but EU servers have full players from Oceania chat was inundated with "123": [] [] [] [] []... etc.
and toxic behavior e.g. on 938 gen2 - someone build his base and (players from Asia) they put sturctures around him so that he cannot build further. Next they fly to the next person and make the same, block by structures other players.

As per the title, I think the server capping broke something, talking to other people on other servers it's the same, even "not at cap" servers (refreshes still show under 70, even full restarts), and noone can join because "full".    Started trying to join when it was 70/70 a few hours ago, since then it went down from 69/70 to 68, then 67...now 65/70 but can't get in :/

4 minutes ago, RidersOfNightmareDEJW said:

Now are problem return in 180'. Servers have e.g. 65/70 or 63/70 etc. And cant join because is "full". My Alliance can play without problem but me... I wait just few hours for join in server. I don't pay for wait. Each DLC is endless shifts, delays and now it..
I thought that there was a surplus of players for server is the solution for everyone to enjoy the game but.. I dont understand why the OC servers are not full, but EU servers have full players from Oceania chat was inundated with "123": [] [] [] [] []... etc.
and toxic behavior e.g. on 938 gen2 - someone build his base and (players from Asia) they put sturctures around him so that he cannot build further. Next they fly to the next person and make the same, block by structures other players.

Call me whatever u want, but they really should put down IP blocks on servers. I have a bunch of those on my server, 1 fully blocked off a gate to the other map, the other has a pillared area the size of The Island itself, and probably soon they be 99% of the server lag because they mass breed dino's in the 1000s. How is that 'enjoying PVE Ark' for others?

EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo934 - (v329.7) - BattleMetrics

Check the playerlist, how many 'non european' names you see there.. they couldve been players from the EU for the EU servers.

3 minutes ago, Kitsei said:

They should of left the server cap alone, PS4 servers had no problem with over 100 players on a server, I logged off last night to get some sleep and now and I can't get back on. Luckily I didn't transfer my character over and just created a character on that server but I still don't want to loose my r wolf and maewing.

Same I’m trying right now and can’t even get in. This whole thing sucks.

2 minutes ago, SinergyX said:

We were at 110/70 at some point and yeah we had 'lag', but even with 110 people on that server it wasnt even close to the lag of the old servers (8k+ days) with megastructures and thousands of dino's, they couldve just graduatly drop it when people loose interest.

I agree, decreasing the level cap slow over time would of been better than doing it this way. Now there are tons of people unable to get their characters off while the people who are able to play  will take advantage of it to pillar and claim more land.

24 minutes ago, Kitsei said:

I agree, decreasing the level cap slow over time would of been better than doing it this way. Now there are tons of people unable to get their characters off while the people who are able to play  will take advantage of it to pillar and claim more land.

While a lot of ppl cant join, there are players with replicator and transimter on gen2.

Anyway is boring, all pilared.

Btw two be even more boring i died two times by "you killed yourself", didnt found cause.

GenTwo servers show 65/70, 67/70, 69/70, etc, frequently several players below cap, but when trying to join the game says "Server Full". The number will change, but the message always displays when trying to join.

Does this happen for everyone? Is the player count wrong on the server list, or is this a bug with the slot cap fix that was pushed last night?

Cannot get onto my server even when it shows less people than the server cap of 70.

Keeps saying Server Full even when it shows it is not, and then 30 seconds later says "Joining Failed   Connection Timed Out". 

The server had a cap of 100 before, now it's been reduced to 70, and they allowed the server to be overpopulated at 130+ before the patch.

I couldn't help but notice the PVP servers are practically empty and some still allow up to 100 players.  The PVP also received more than DOUBLE the servers than PVE.

So now here I sit, cannot play, and watch as PVE gets shafted, but PVP is just fine - so who cares right?  =.=   Not happy here at all.  I am a paying customer like anyone else and should be given the same consideration.

I do not want to hear "play single player or on private servers".  Those are optional ways to play the game.  I play on Official b/c I have friends there that I play together with.  Cannot do that in SP mode, and we do not want to set up a private server cluster.   I ran my own server a couple years ago - it was NOT fun at all from the Admin side of things and the hosting service wound up being cyber-attacked (Host Havoc).  As a result after no-one being able to log on the server for over 1 week I gave up.

Official servers are there for a reason and hence why they are called O F F I C I A L.  Imagine that.. who could ever have gotten the wrong idea right?

Why was PVP given so many servers and now they sit with low counts ?!  Meanwhile PVE was crammed in tighter than spam and then had our caps reduced from 100 to 70 and then locked and now we cannot play at all!

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with Server Population

Didn't release the game on the day they said, Was 4 hours late the next day releasing the DLC, Took over 12 hours downloading and getting on to a server that was over populated by over 30% now cant even log on to the server cause they reduced the population.  Is this suppose to be WC's version of entertainment because if it is they need to come back to reality. And to think, I payed money for this experience. I'm not having a lot of faith in you right now WC! I hope you make some big changes in the way you handle Ark 2 cause if this is the kind of experience you offer I think I'll pass.

11 minutes ago, jinn123 said:

Didn't release the game on the day they said, Was 4 hours late the next day releasing the DLC, Took over 12 hours downloading and getting on to a server that was over populated by over 30% now cant even log on to the server cause they reduced the population.  Is this suppose to be WC's version of entertainment because if it is they need to come back to reality. And to think, I payed money for this experience. I'm not having a lot of faith in you right now WC! I hope you make some big changes in the way you handle Ark 2 cause if this is the kind of experience you offer I think I'll pass.

Lol,

Dont you guys know how this works? Cash grab because of the hype then put the server player cap back on. Pretty simple logic right?

It was never a "bug"

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived