server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a Level 109 character on an unofficial server cluster that is XP capped with 4 out of 5 Chibi levels completed.  When I logged on to the server my Engram and level points were reset but I only had 83 instead of 108 level points available.  XP shows as 4,648,538.0 which is the correct value for a level 109 character on this server's settings.  I tried rolling back various backup saves but each time I log the character in the result is the same.

Is there anyway to recover the lost level points?

Thanks in advance.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, Ghosty11 said:

I have a Level 109 character on an unofficial server cluster that is XP capped with 4 out of 5 Chibi levels completed.  When I logged on to the server my Engram and level points were reset but I only had 83 instead of 108 level points available.  XP shows as 4,648,538.0 which is the correct value for a level 109 character on this server's settings.  I tried rolling back various backup saves but each time I log the character in the result is the same.

Is there anyway to recover the lost level points?

Thanks in advance.

Merged your thread here. Gen2 introduced 25 extra levels, which you have to add to your customized ramping.

Well it wasn't impossible to join a full server before but it is now lol, wildcard finally fixed the player cap. Earlier today I could easily join a gen 2 official server that had over 100 people in it, no queue, but now it looks to be patched as the server lists don't show a single server with more than 70 people in it. On a side note that maintence patch also fixed a space issue, you can now use the left control key while in the space area for the speed boost.

• Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with Server Population
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived