server full Issues with Server Population

Grandta

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so after the gen 2 launch today both me and my friend have discovered the max level is now 80? and to get back to lvl 105 we now have to ascend so all the work and time weve spent using lvl 80 to 100 stuff, we now cant craft because the max level we can go without ascend or using a freaking chibi is 80? what the hell.... THIS WAS NOT MENTIONED in any video, stream or wiki or talks or anything!!! cant even ascend to get the levels back as u have to be lvl 100 to do the alpha overseers... this isnt right!

Tested on Official and on Unofficial.

On Unofficial I had a 117 with all the bosses except for Alpha Rockwell and Master Controller. Was dropped to level 1 on login and only had 96 levels to put back. GG.

On Official, I had all the bosses done, fully level capped, logged in and was level 1 with only 130 levels possible.

PISSED...  Oh and to boot, you cannot level passed what the game granted back to you in level, you are CAPPED and unable to get back to what you lost. again.. GG Wildcard.

apparently 80 is now the new character max level. anyone who wants to regain the lost levels without ascension needs to "Add" in extra levels. i had to do this on my cluster using beacon to code it in and this raised my max level to 180. but i can level to 105 without ascension regaining my levels and engrams back that i had yesterday!

Hello! I just updated my unofficial cluster to 329.3 (not running Genesis 2 in the cluster) and all of my players levels have been reduced to 80 and seem to be capped there despite my config file having far more levels and more available XP.

Was there an undocumented change to levels/experience? Is this intended? Are we permanently capped at 80 now?

Somewhat the same here. On PC. Always playing on Unofficial my character went from 141 to max 116 now. I had a bunch of level points to plug in when I first logged in but only gave me enough to get to 116. Pretty sure when I logged in I was at level 0 or level 1. I was only on The Island, haven't been to Gen 2 yet.

Would be VERY nice if this bug was corrected and original level restored.

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

many of us were happy and content with the ascensions we fought for.

You still have your ascension. You just have to adjust your ramping overrides. Just like any other maps that introduced extra levels; if you customized your ramping, you are responsible to add the extra levels introduced later on.

9 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

You still have your ascension. You just have to adjust your ramping overrides. Just like any other maps that introduced extra levels; if you customized your ramping, you are responsible to add the extra levels introduced later on.

That is probably applicable to a unofficial cluster I would imagine but this affects official as well. However I will relay this to our cluster admin.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Rio4201 said:

That is probably applicable to a unofficial cluster I would imagine but this affects official as well. However I will relay this to our cluster admin.

No problem for us on officials. Everyone in my tribe still 150+ as they used to be.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Issues with Server Population
  • Tizar changed the title to Genesis 2 EU Servers!
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic

Archived