Someone built within our walls?

DestroyerDeki

Heya, so I’m coming off a small hiatus for the release of genesis 2. While setting out dinos I noticed someone had built a small base within our gates. 

We are on herb island with gates around the outer part of the island and enclosing the inner areas. Somoeome built between the layers of gates.

I kept everything rendered while I was away, I would log in for an hour or two, fly around and load everything in, and log back out. 

Surely this isn’t allowed since it’s still within our walls? The decay timer has 14 days on it. With them there we can’t expand our own base. Is there something that can be done or am I just SOL?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, DestroyerDeki said:

Heya, so I’m coming off a small hiatus for the release of genesis 2. While setting out dinos I noticed someone had built a small base within our gates. 

We are on herb island with gates around the outer part of the island and enclosing the inner areas. Somoeome built between the layers of gates.

I kept everything rendered while I was away, I would log in for an hour or two, fly around and load everything in, and log back out. 

Surely this isn’t allowed since it’s still within our walls? The decay timer has 14 days on it. With them there we can’t expand our own base. Is there something that can be done or am I just SOL?

More than likely support will remove them:

https://support.survivetheark.com

But... you need foundations/pillars around and in your base to prevent that kind of thing.

Archived