ARK: Genesis Part 2 is Live!

StudioWildcard

Just now, Pabloincell34 said:

I have an Xbox One S and everytime I load into Genesis Part 2 it crashes the entire game. Anyone else having issues?

i can confirm that it didn't not happen to me and it wasn't laggy when I was flying around in god mode (on a server) so maybe it could be graphics settings? or ping and internet problems.

such a joke. Why couldnt you admit PC wasnt ready instead of pushing  back the release again with the excuse that you want to release all versions at the same time. Yet consoles got them early and we had to wait more, though it seems even they werent ready. I log on and now I cant even transfer my character, anywhere. Typical wildcard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DudeWTF said:

You guys should take timer off the arkdata, If you guys are going to pull some BS like this now I’ve got a hr left till I loose all my imprinted tames smh this is stupid

I agree completely, I watched my items countdown to expire, then left it opened til I finally blue screened, when I logged back in my ark data was empty, I hope that after all this is fixed they do a roll back so I don't lose all the dinos, weapons, and supplies I had in ARK Data!!!!

I think the exo tek suit is a little too overpowered, i like the drops tho, finally no crop plot bps but back to the tek suit. I cant even build a base or some people will tek punch my base too hell and i lose all my 2 minute progress. I think you should not respawn with one again, and that we could upgrade it with doing missions, and unlock abillities. Also make the tek suit need element or something, its way too unbalanced.

Furthermore, great map!

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, PPGamer said:

I think the exo tek suit is a little too overpowered, i like the drops tho, finally no crop plot bps but back to the tek suit. I cant even build a base or some people will tek punch my base too hell and i lose all my 2 minute progress. I think you should not respawn with one again, and that we could upgrade it with doing missions, and unlock abillities. Also make the tek suit need element or something, its way too unbalanced.

Furthermore, great map!

Build in metal. First thing I did was convert my crappy little temp shack to metal and hide what little valuables I was able to amass yesterday in a bush box because I'm sure even w a semi hidden metal house I probably still got raided overnight.