Gen2 First Impressions

MooseX

I'm just loving it. The map looks beautiful in the hour I yeeted myself across. FPS mostly stable (PS4; minimum 20 so far, in general rather 26-30). Checked the new stuff out, the EXO mek is just perfect.

Honestly I'm extremely positive surprised, compared to Gen1 the map is just so much better. Also, again the visuals are just stunning.

Still going to wait for a PS5 before really starting out. I wanna enjoy this DLC to the fullest.

Also, does anyone know if the EXO mek has a ranged attack, and how to activate it?

1 hour ago, Samsara said:

I'm just loving it. The map looks beautiful in the hour I yeeted myself across. FPS mostly stable (PS4; minimum 20 so far, in general rather 26-30). Checked the new stuff out, the EXO mek is just perfect.

Honestly I'm extremely positive surprised, compared to Gen1 the map is just so much better. Also, again the visuals are just stunning.

Still going to wait for a PS5 before really starting out. I wanna enjoy this DLC to the fullest.

Also, does anyone know if the EXO mek has a ranged attack, and how to activate it?

Don't wait for a PS5 if you can get one, trust me. PS5 is the way to go ;)

4 hours ago, MooseX said:

Don't wait for a PS5 if you can get one, trust me. PS5 is the way to go ;)

I have it on ps5 too. It's so much better. Was like a completely different game since I never even had the ps4 pro. 

The massively reduced loading time when first spawning in is worth the price of admission alone.

5 hours ago, XxxGodzxxX said:

Other than a couple of the dino's , The map is honestly boring and the how hard it is to get up and down levels on parts of the map is just plain stupid tbh . try getting dino's back up top without cryo's

Agree, not enjoying this one. Pretty disappointing overall. They went all in on size and lazy on design. Considering a refund at this point.

Archived