Transfering tek suit out of map?

Shadowski666

3 hours ago, Shadowski666 said:

So this is more related to unofficial servers. Is it by design that you can join the gen2 map, get free tek suit set and transfer it to another map?

Doesn't that defeat the entire process of learning the tek suit engrams and crafting the set?

Have to admit, I was curious if that was going to be an issue or not.

2 hours ago, Shadowski666 said:

Still it's a Tek suit which should only be accessible to the people defeating the boss. Also if you drop the federation set from your inventory and go to the drop, the game will spawn you a new one, so you can infinitely create copies of the entire set and then just transfer them.

Are you sure someone who hasnt unlocked the tek suit engrams can use the tek suit's abilities outside of gen 2 ?

I know you cant fire tek weapons without unlocking the engrams first.

If you can't use the abilities then I see no harm as the fed suit's armor level is crapola.

15 hours ago, Shadowski666 said:

Still it's a Tek suit which should only be accessible to the people defeating the boss. Also if you drop the federation set from your inventory and go to the drop, the game will spawn you a new one, so you can infinitely create copies of the entire set and then just transfer them.

Can you grind up the duped tek suits on other maps with a grinder

• 1 month later...

Archived