Items push PVE

Makanaskii

Suggestion

We really needs to push items from any structure/dino in a short range, because sometimes you have everything stored far away from smithy, etc and you really want to craft and its heavy, If you dont know what im talking about I'll share a screenshot of a mod or i dont know what is it, but its a sweet thing, This allows you to select a blueprint and push the needed resources to craft

image.thumb.png.3f944631f829dbd77f763f6a0127766b.png

1 reply to this server topic

You seem to be referring to the Structure's Plus Pull function where you can pull items into a structures inventory or your own. This can be done to craft a specific number of items or to pull mass quantities from one point to another.

It is certainly a handy function that since moving to Steam, those in my group have used on every map opened. 

How likely is it to come to other game play methods though? Not sure. They added the "Homestead Update" well over a year ago which was Wildcards watered-down version of Structures plus and for whatever reason, it wasn't added as a feature at that time and as such, I am not sure how likely they would be to do so now. (though to be honest, it has been so long I am not sure if the function existed when the Homestead Update was added. I wasn't on PC at the time so my experience with mods then was limited.)

I am not saying it would be a bad add though - in fact I think it should be added. It is a very useful feature. 

Archived