What Gen 2 creature do you like the most?

DankMadness12

Probably the Stryder and the Noglin.

I expect the astrodelphus to be nearly impossible to tame (up to *actually* impossible in single player, which megachelons nearly are.)  The Shadowmane looks nice, but I've already got packs of x-raptors, deinonychus, ravagers, wolves and saberteeth.  It would have to be pretty amazing (and not insane to tame) to earn a spot with all the other "small ridable predator" creatures.  And the maewing just kind of creeps me out.  OnO  Given what it apparently does, I'm expecting a lot of people to get one, paint it white, and name it "Free Candy."

1 hour ago, EmberStar said:

Probably the Stryder and the Noglin.

I expect the astrodelphus to be nearly impossible to tame (up to *actually* impossible in single player, which megachelons nearly are.)  The Shadowmane looks nice, but I've already got packs of x-raptors, deinonychus, ravagers, wolves and saberteeth.  It would have to be pretty amazing (and not insane to tame) to earn a spot with all the other "small ridable predator" creatures.  And the maewing just kind of creeps me out.  OnO  Given what it apparently does, I'm expecting a lot of people to get one, paint it white, and name it "Free Candy."

honestly, i was gonna name mines nanny. fits it well.

Honestly from a PvE perspective, I have more fun going around in the Tek suit and not feel like I absolutely have to have a high level combat tame to explore the dangerous areas of the map, for a change. I'd say the Maywing is the most fun so far (haven't tamed Astrodelphis or Stryder yet). Voidwyrm is my least favourite so far as it's mostly useless in PvE and I absolutely hate the constant sound of its wings. 

Archived