Hello Guys,

Quick question. Im working on a project and decided to make an application as tribe manager. Question is how useful would you think it would be or will you even use it? 

Tribe manager capabilities would have:

Chat between users,between Tribes. requesto to join a tribe, create tribes, see survivors profiles for details such as tribes his in,servers he plays, platforms. etc.

More basic useful details i have in mind. 

What do you think of this idea? a mobile app im basiclly done and ready to publish it but maybe you guys can suggest more i can add before I publish it on google play and apple store. 

I see views go up lol but no comments. Guys i need your help as the community to know what else can be added or even useful before published. It also has maps where you can bookmark a place for your whole tribe to see in the tribe profile this way you can coordinate attacks. You can also place a color tag on each bookmark on the map. this allowing you to tell your tribe how good/bad a defence is on a base. yellow, green,red and blue. each color can tell your from heavy defense, easily raidable, etc. 

also lets say you get attacked and your the only one online. You can tribe chat the others to get online to help out defend the place. Since its mobile app they will be notified on cellphone. Not having to log in and noticing you were raided and your friend was trying to defend but he could contact you. this will help coordinate not only attacks but fortify your defense. 

On 5/17/2016 at 1:40 PM, PapaPoof said:

This sounds great! I would love a "To do list" to keep my tribe working towards projects. Maybee make it so a tribe member could check off supplies as they get them. I think this would be a great help.

I'm on my phone sorry for the errors.

+1 for To-Do lists and Tame lists. Maybe call it "Goals". 

• 1 month later...

If I had a dream "Tribe Management App" I'd like:

1. To see who in my tribe is in game
  2. A full roster of my tribe
  3. A full roster of tribe tames
  4. A "to-do" list as mentioned
  5. Communication between all tribe members in app, preferably with an "URGENT" button to notify in raids, etc. 

How goes the development, as this thread is a couple months old? 

• 5 months later...

So i was just talking about how awesome this would be to have with my friends and then I found this thread!! I this still in production or is it on the burner. I think all the suggestions are great and very useful and I would definitely use them for my tribe. for me the post important thing would be able to check in on an app and see if I've been raided or not rather than having to wait till I'm home and log in, I'm on the ps4 and currently the servers are bogged so logging in isn't always an option :(, a push notification would be nice for this but not entirely necessary, I'm surprised ark hasn't done this. I run a home automation business and having clients recieve SMS or emails when certain programmed events are triggered is incredibly powerful both for the home owner to be able to stay in touch with whats happening in there home aside from control but also for trouble shooting purposes!

I really hope this gets developed.........I want it!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived