The FIRST thing to do on GENESIS 2

Knightsgg

24 minutes ago, Noa said:

I will first try to gather info on wiki, then play single player, then look at battle metrics to chose server, then read forums for news about undercover bugs, then back to single player and waiting for bug fixes...

After all that its maybe time to join les pillared server.

Awesome! Jumping into a map, totally informed is the best decision anyone can make.
Also hey if you're looking for a cool unofficial server you can always join us! Hmu at SirZen#3818 :D 

2 hours ago, Knightsgg said:

I agree man.. How do you get the real ark experience without dying multiple times on your main cluster..

I hear ya, but the last thing I need is to get trapped on a map w/o knowing how to get back to my current bases. That said, once I have a good feeling for the map, I will jump over to get some engrams. Ultimately, I never commit to a new map until its server has been up for 30 days. Then I live in it for a couple of days to get a feel for the general stability. This is the way.

So, yeah... people will get and pillar prime areas... but whatever, I'll find something I'm happy with. I always do.

7 hours ago, Knightsgg said:

Awesome! Jumping into a map, totally informed is the best decision anyone can make.
Also hey if you're looking for a cool unofficial server you can always join us! Hmu at SirZen#3818 :D 

I dunno I enjoy being a bumbling idiot for the first few days when everythings brand new and you build map knowledge through trial and error.

honestly im just excited for what ever gimmick the map has. they havnt said anything on it so it should be interesting. possibly has something to do with all the eyeball creatures i bet. possibly protecting loot stashes and you need to wipe them out and the things they summon in? like each spot these things appear at are supply drops. 

I plan to wait a couple days for them to fix whatever breaks when the dlc goes live and let the mods I use update if they need to. Crazy I know. Then on Saturday I'll hop in on single player with a fresh character and have fun exploring. Hopefully I land near some horses, would love to have one as a starting mount. I was thinking I might try playing "backwards" and go from GII all the way back to The Island.

5 hours ago, colin248 said:

honestly im just excited for what ever gimmick the map has. they havnt said anything on it so it should be interesting. possibly has something to do with all the eyeball creatures i bet. possibly protecting loot stashes and you need to wipe them out and the things they summon in? like each spot these things appear at are supply drops. 

Yes there is so much we dont know about yet

Archived