*Need immediate help* Wyvern issues

Godfire21076

Every now and then my wyvern flys away as soon as I get off it. It is set on passive.

I usually just deal with it and whistle to follow however today on extinction it flew off and I can't find it again. I have a clip of it. Can ark or ps4 replace my wyvern please because this is the result of a glitch and it's completely in fair that this keeps happening

If you kill mobs and do not eat/harvest tame tend to do it as soon is free of rider.

In most cases it don't know where is corpse so it result it wander.

That is my observation.

Other than that also half executed commands cause it like you cal tame then you don't call U  to stop follow but jump on it make it  to land or order it to land with T circle command.

7 hours ago, Godfire21076 said:

Every now and then my wyvern flys away as soon as I get off it. It is set on passive.

I usually just deal with it and whistle to follow however today on extinction it flew off and I can't find it again. I have a clip of it. Can ark or ps4 replace my wyvern please because this is the result of a glitch and it's completely in fair that this keeps happening

This is one of those issues that has been around since the very beginning of the game and has never been fixed.

Noa described one scenario that is not a bug, if you land too close to a fresh kill that you didn't harvest then your mount wants to go harvest it. That can be annoying, but it's not a bug. If this is what's happening to you then the only solution is to harvest things you've killed.

However, the issue of mounts just slowly walking away for no apparent reason, that's something that has always happened, it has always been an intermittent problem, and like many intermittent problems it has apparently been impossible for WildCard to figure out what's causing it as this has been an issue since the very beginning of the game.

Archived