What Time Will Genesis 2 Be Released

BigBorris07

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, foliver69 said:

what bothers me is, that still i have to wait to the download to complete, so is gonna be another long wait after this long wait. sigh

Oh ya lol. Rural Midwest 1.5 MB/s connection here. If this download starts I will at least get to play tonight. If not it will be tomorrow. I share your pain.

2 minutes ago, irritatedvet said:

Oh ya lol. Rural Midwest 1.5 MB/s connection here. If this download starts I will at least get to play tonight. If not it will be tomorrow. I share your pain.

Man, you think that's bad? I barely get 500 KB/s download, and the funny thing is, I'm not *that* far out. And it's not my fault, it's my ISP's fault. Usually I need to leave my machine on overnight to actually let the download complete. Most ISPs in the midwest are just god-awful.
Not much any of us can do other than wait.

Just now, Level4Gaming said:

Man, you think that's bad? I barely get 500 KB/s download, and the funny thing is, I'm not *that* far out. And it's not my fault, it's my ISP's fault. Usually I need to leave my machine on overnight to actually let the download complete. Most ISPs in the midwest are just god-awful.
Not much any of us can do other than wait.

That was about what we had up to 2 years ago and a local company opened a WAN with much better speeds. I used to use my hotspot to get the downloads faster lol.

1 minute ago, irritatedvet said:

That was about what we had up to 2 years ago and a local company opened a WAN with much better speeds. I used to use my hotspot to get the downloads faster lol.

I literally get a faster download over a VPN server in Australia, literally. So hey, at least I don't ALWAYS have a bad speed. I still can't play on most servers with a stable connection.
Fun story here, I used to host a dedi server on Xbox, and any time I tried to join any of my friends' rented servers or non dedicated sessions I couldn't connect and if I did, I got ~200 ping. Yet when they played on my server, they got less than 30 ping and I got close to zero (since I was obv on the same network as the server I was hosting.)
The saves got corrupted and most of said friends had moved to PC after that and I did shortly after.
It was fun while it lasted.

1 minute ago, Level4Gaming said:

I literally get a faster download over a VPN server in Australia, literally. So hey, at least I don't ALWAYS have a bad speed. I still can't play on most servers with a stable connection.
Fun story here, I used to host a dedi server on Xbox, and any time I tried to join any of my friends' rented servers or non dedicated sessions I couldn't connect and if I did, I got ~200 ping. Yet when they played on my server, they got less than 30 ping and I got close to zero (since I was obv on the same network as the server I was hosting.)
The saves got corrupted and most of said friends had moved to PC after that and I did shortly after.
It was fun while it lasted.

I was Ps4 for a long time, but once I actually tried Ark on a mouse and keyboard I swapped to PC, was such a huge dif. Have to say I do not suffer from render lag anymore either. Used to fly my reaper and crab around Ab using the render lag on Ps4 lol.

Archived