What Time Will Genesis 2 Be Released

BigBorris07

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ATMReaper said:

So my belief is the release will happen reminiscent of a kettle boiling....... While you watch it, it WILL NOT boil. It will wait for you to take your eyes off it then BOOM......... Its here. So all we need to do is not watch 🙂

This is true!!! It's like you're at work, you don't want to be there, you're waiting for time to pass so you can clock out and go home. So, you spend all that time looking at the clock, like maybe every 15 minutes, and you wonder why time is moving by so slowly, it seems like it's taking forever. However, if you go to work and don't pay attention to the clock, when you eventually do, you'll see that more than 15 minutes has passed and you may even be surprised by how soon it seems that it's time to go home. This especially applies to something you enjoy doing. Say, you have the fortune of having a job you really enjoy doing, even though you may do it for 8 hours, because you enjoyed it so much, it doesn't feel like 8 hours. So, I guess the point is to stop watching the clock and find something else to do while you wait. What you want will be here eventually, maybe even before you realize it. I guess patience really is a virtue.

59 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Imagine having to "determine a few things with the build" on the day of the launch when it's already been delayed 3 different times by a total of 6 months.

Yeah Gen 2 really sounds like a nice polished finished product. 

Nevermind the map, they cant even get the trailer out.

^ someone who has no experience in game development and deployment

you have no idea what your talking about, guy. 

1 hour ago, bokbockchicken said:

But please feel free to enlighten me. I guess I'm just an idiot who thinks the content should be finished on the day its supposed to release.... after 3 delays totaling 6 months.

1 hour ago, bokbockchicken said:

So he is wrong? The release date wasnt pushed back multiple times? They arent working on a build on the very day they have been saying they were finally going to release the DLC?

Wouldnt it be smarter to have tested the build well in advance not on the actual release date? Testing on the release date gives no time for errors. What happens when the build has something wrong and they cant fix it today. Now all of a sudden their statement that this was the final push back will be a lie. I work for a software company, we always have our testing done before release dates to avoid being even 1 day late, because customer lose their minds if you dont have it out on the day you said. Just like gamers do with games.

As per twitter feed  just a few minutes ago

Genesis Part 2 is currently finishing the automated certification process. We expect that process to be complete in the early morning, so we'll be launching simultaneously on all platforms at 8 AM Eastern June 3rd. Thank you for your patience and support. It will be worth it!

2 hours ago, GregoPeck said:

This is true!!! It's like you're at work, you don't want to be there, you're waiting for time to pass so you can clock out and go home. So, you spend all that time looking at the clock, like maybe every 15 minutes, and you wonder why time is moving by so slowly, it seems like it's taking forever. However, if you go to work and don't pay attention to the clock, when you eventually do, you'll see that more than 15 minutes has passed and you may even be surprised by how soon it seems that it's time to go home. This especially applies to something you enjoy doing. Say, you have the fortune of having a job you really enjoy doing, even though you may do it for 8 hours, because you enjoyed it so much, it doesn't feel like 8 hours. So, I guess the point is to stop watching the clock and find something else to do while you wait. What you want will be here eventually, maybe even before you realize it. I guess patience really is a virtue.

All I can say to this really is...... True dat. Now with the inevitable delay we need to fix the kettle before we can boil it lol.

Archived