Returning Player: Have the dino-world transfer bugs been fixed?

prodigy1202

I want to return to Ark, but I don't feel like I can until I can safely transfer all of my tames into one game world. I'm referring specifically to the bug where tames would disappear during the transfer process. Has this been fixed yet or is it ongoing? If it hasn't been fixed does anybody have any idea how rare/common this bug is?

43 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

I have never had a problem transferring tames, I even recently transferred like 200 tames to change home servers. I always transfer them in cryopods and preferably through the ark data, no issues at all.

Yeah, I only ever transfer in cryopods. I rarely even use Ark Data... and then for very heavy items.

I cannot say for the stabily of Creature Transfer... but I consider that a hassle.

3 minutes ago, Ganelon said:

Yeah, I only ever transfer in cryopods. I rarely even use Ark Data... and then for very heavy items.

I cannot say for the stabily of Creature Transfer... but I consider that a hassle.

Yea I would just transfer them on a character, but I usually have characters on both maps and dont want to do the musical chairs thing to make a server open to transfer to so I just use the ark data most times.

Archived