ARK: Survival Evolved - The Center arrives on Xbox and PC!

Jatheish

(Please fix) Me and my brother were happy too play the new map the second it started i made my person look funny like always my brother gets in and black screen So i saw his name and i walked too him and hit him then it fixed and i tried too play multiplayer and crashed instantly (Please fix) 

^^^^^^^^^^^

:poop:

I love your game by the way!                                                                        

4 minutes ago, Kenpachi said:

Does anyone know when we are getting the primitive plus mods for single player And also the primitive plus servers? Really wanna implement Those new mods in my private world.

It was announced for summer time around August. 

Out of interest why do you care about the servers if you play on a dedicated/ non dedicated? 

Continuing from my last post but minus the gigga troll this time.

Now that sight that i fought was a cave entrance was most certainly the mother of all cave entrances an is currently the entrance to my base since its deep enough for dunks an other aquatic animals an the pool at the end is wide enough to circle around when i want to leave.

An after exploring the cave i found out that it leads to one of the ruins but you do need to swim to get there an the view from the ruins is beautiful plenty of building or hunting locations and the top part is a perfect nest site for any of your flyers.

I've not explored it all yet but what i have explored as made me very happy not just for the mobs that spawn in there but also for the countless metal an crystal nodes that are all over the place.

Now ive got some scorps, beavers, raptors a rex an bronto an 3 adorable lysts but i just might have to force tame me some titanoboas an use them as my front line.

4 hours ago, EvilChaosDX said:

It was announced for summer time around August. 

Out of interest why do you care about the servers if you play on a dedicated/ non dedicated? 

Atm I play on my own server due to my friends server that he hosts on his second Xbox one being down for a while. Ty for the info as well. And if the server is still down by the time those official servers come online I'll be on that.

Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft, Microsoft!  Accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers, accept the servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I don't think there are even enough PVE servers.

I hate to whinge, especially since the Center map is beautiful and we get all these new creatures... 

But I only play single player mode, and it is not saving... 

Opened Ark to play the new map this morning, created my new survivor for the Center, for some reason I was unable to name him... Anyway, I accepted him as Joe and launched the game. Spent 10 mins running around getting a view, quit to answer a phone call, go to re-enter the game and none of it had saved? 
I thought it was just a crash, tried again and the same issue. 

So I thought for now I'd just switch back to my original character on the ARK map, where I had made various metal bases all over the map with hundreds of tames. That is apparently gone as well. 

What's going on with single player saves being gone? 

I sat there and watched the game and saw the "saving" info come up, thought I could then safely quit to rejoin later. That didn't work either?

My command prompting was not working either?

I finally get into a server on the center after a day of trying to join just to get kicked bc when I go to make my player name the keyboard screen that pulls up is just frozen?? I reset my xbox and try to search for the server again I was in but then when I press search filter the text thing is frozen on the screen again. This has happened multiple times while trying to name dinos and whenever it does happen I am required to unplug my xbox from the wall and back in to get it working properly. Very annoying the controllers home button won't even work bc of this stupid glitch

34 minutes ago, LoxtonA01 said:

I hate to whinge, especially since the Center map is beautiful and we get all these new creatures... 

But I only play single player mode, and it is not saving... 

Opened Ark to play the new map this morning, created my new survivor for the Center, for some reason I was unable to name him... Anyway, I accepted him as Joe and launched the game. Spent 10 mins running around getting a view, quit to answer a phone call, go to re-enter the game and none of it had saved? 
I thought it was just a crash, tried again and the same issue. 

So I thought for now I'd just switch back to my original character on the ARK map, where I had made various metal bases all over the map with hundreds of tames. That is apparently gone as well. 

What's going on with single player saves being gone? 

I sat there and watched the game and saw the "saving" info come up, thought I could then safely quit to rejoin later. That didn't work either?

My command prompting was not working either?

Never mind devs, members, and admins, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled and everything is spic'n'span. Beautiful game! I can't wait until it's been fully optimized to be able to see it in its complete glory