ARK: Survival Evolved - The Center arrives on Xbox and PC!

Jatheish

3 minutes ago, EvEnTuAlChIcKeN said:

I'm in iowa so I'm just patiently waiting just like you lol. These next 7 min are gonna be hell lmao

xD right I am supposed to be typing a Research paper right now but half just sitting on xbox waiting >> (I plan to finish paper while update loads lol)

As far as mods you mean the Map I am guessing its going to be selected. I mean okay in single player you go to Host/Local there at the top left it says "The Ark (Official Ark)" I am guessing there will be an option under that called "The Center" so you just highlight that one before entering the game. 

Just now, katkurosumi said:

xD right I am supposed to be typing a Research paper right now but half just sitting on xbox waiting >> (I plan to finish paper while update loads lol)

As far as mods you mean the Map I am guessing its going to be selected. I mean okay in single player you go to Host/Local there at the top left it says "The Ark (Official Ark)" I am guessing there will be an option under that called "The Center" so you just highlight that one before entering the game. 

Well ya that helps too but didn't they say we would get other mods as well? I know not right away but like the anunake genesis mod and stuff like that

Just now, EvEnTuAlChIcKeN said:

Well ya that helps too but didn't they say we would get other mods as well? I know not right away but like the anunake genesis mod and stuff like that

Perhaps later there may be a tab of some sort but as of now I don't think mods are a huge thing being brought to Xbox as of next few updates. So having them just under some categories already available will suffice for now.

4 minutes ago, katkurosumi said:

Perhaps later there may be a tab of some sort but as of now I don't think mods are a huge thing being brought to Xbox as of next few updates. So having them just under some categories already available will suffice for now.

I'm so sad right now. It says updates released but it hasn't updated for me yet. Lol

I've been playing on the center map for a while now. Now that it is an official map I really hope I don't have to restart on the official one. (EDIT) I tried to load up my single player game on the mod version and EVERYTHING was gone. Not just my playing world but my character, the foliage, and ores, not only that but the world had completely broke. Everything lost...

2 hours ago, RubyChaosWolf said:

I think we are gonna need the expanded Boundaries for Non-Dedicated servers since this map is so big people won't ever get to explore it all like the people on PC. Glad to see that there is a new map added though, I few youtubers I follow have been playing this map (I have too on PC but solo :( ) And I am really excited to explore it with friends. a suggestion though for the next map would be to add Valhalla its a really nice map and one of my favorites.

a link to the valhalla map on PC.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=504122600

Valhalla is not even close to being finished, a lot of terrain bugs, some dinos still don't spawn, and a few spots don't respawn trees and ores. I played it for a while but being able to look under the world in a ton of places and not knowing if you were on a beach or dry land was quite irritating.

27 minutes ago, coffeene said:

I've been playing on the center map for a while now. Now that it is an official map I really hope I don't have to restart on the official one. (EDIT) I tried to load up my single player game on the mod version and EVERYTHING was gone. Not just my playing world but my character, the foliage, and ores, not only that but the world had completely broke. Everything lost... both the official map and the mod are....um, how to put it? basic....nothing on them but ground and water.