Why I quit playing PVXC

TroyParry

I just wanted to leave my feedback on PVXC game mode...

I played on mobile for a very long time 3-4 years ago, and I just decided to try playing it again. In the past week I got to level 42 playing solo on a PVXC server.

Given that there's land always in PVP mode, you're pretty much forced to resort to having a raft base and moving it at least once every 24 hours to avoid having your base flattened.

Here's the issue: rafts are extremely buggy!

1. some tames can't board rafts, other than platform tames (Which is the only thing mentioned on the wiki), Mammoths refuse to even get on an empty raft

2. structure limit on rafts make it very difficult to build a full base on. I know you can have 4 rafts but I don't want to spend the bulk of my time moving 4 rafts each day

3. tames can easily be knocked off. I somehow had dung beetles escape from locked cages and even get outside the walls and drown. The same thing happened to my wolf and dung beetle today, and this also happened while i'm offline (PVE).

4. Trolls run their rafts into yours to knock tames off your raft.

I really don't want to spend my entire time having to re-tame lost tames over and over, it becomes a full-time job and I don't want to be a slave to this game.

Archived