Community Crunch 270: EVO Event and Community Corner

StudioWildcard

9 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

teach me thou's smarts, and make the dumb wise. lol

Empathie Honey!
Just put yourself into those people places. Understand their needs and fears.

If you where in their places, you would feel more comfortable if you have more room to make errors and learn from them/improve, right?!
Just thread people as if you would like to be threatened yourself. It's not that hard! ;)

3 minutes ago, Zayisha said:

Empathie Honey!
Just put yourself into those people places. Understand their needs and fears.

If you where in their places, you would feel more comfortable if you have more room to make errors and learn from them/improve, right?!
Just thread people as if you would like to be threatened yourself. It's not that hard! ;)

easy for you to say. besides, why the heck do you keep saying "honey"? not rude or anything, this is just curiosiity.

Just now, Magmasaur103 said:

easy for you to say. besides, why the heck do you keep saying "honey"? not rude or anything, this is just curiosiity.

"Honey" is a way to say for a girl/woman" here, that she is aproaching you in a postive way/that she likes you.
Just to make a point, that the following stuff is positive and not negative.

2 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

I already said I'm a boy

And i'm a woman!

That's why i use "honey". Just to make sure that you know that the follow up stuff could sound negative, but that it is meant in a positive way.
Written words are easy to get wrong. You read it in your personal mood and probably not in the mood it was written. So using "honey" is just a way to make sure the reader get's it in a positive way.

1 minute ago, Zayisha said:

And i'm a woman!

That's why i use "honey". Just to make sure that you know that the follow up stuff could sound negative, but that it is meant in a positive way.
Written words are easy to get wrong. You read it in your personal mood and probably not in the mood it was written. So using "honey" is just a way to make sure the reader get's it in a positive way.

ah, I see.

• Like 1

Alright, please tell me I'm not the only one...
I have a Nitrado service and went to change the map only to see a notification that to play Genesis II I need to upgrade to a minimum of 10 slots (though it specified a RAM issue, it did not say upgrading RAM was an option).
I decided to fork up the additional $4 and went to upgrade (PS4) and click continue but then get taken to a donation window. First off, I don't want to donate (sorry, I am poor) but I cannot enter $0. I get a message saying I must select an amount. I have no option to skip but here's the funnier thing. Even if I wanted to donate (again, I don't) I can't even select the amount and proceed to pay for it!

So now I am stuck with having Geneses II available and paid for but unable to play unless I go with official (not happening) or single player (other people also play on the server I host).

Anyone else?

2 minutes ago, PlayinShark said:

Alright, please tell me I'm not the only one...
I have a Nitrado service and went to change the map only to see a notification that to play Genesis II I need to upgrade to a minimum of 10 slots (though it specified a RAM issue, it did not say upgrading RAM was an option).
I decided to fork up the additional $4 and went to upgrade (PS4) and click continue but then get taken to a donation window. First off, I don't want to donate (sorry, I am poor) but I cannot enter $0. I get a message saying I must select an amount. I have no option to skip but here's the funnier thing. Even if I wanted to donate (again, I don't) I can't even select the amount and proceed to pay for it!

So now I am stuck with having Geneses II available and paid for but unable to play unless I go with official (not happening) or single player (other people also play on the server I host).

Anyone else?

first off, no, sorry.
second: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF
BIG F in the chat

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...