Community Crunch 270: EVO Event and Community Corner

StudioWildcard

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, Clakk said:

Just a quick question Ark Genesis part 2 coming out today? Everything has been quite for the last 18 hours. Not very good at Communicating Or are you trying to figure out a way to tell us it's delayed again 🤔 

Wildcard are either asleep/just waking up/working like crazy through the night.

24 minutes ago, GP said:

Wildcard are either asleep/just waking up/working like crazy through the night.

That's not very helpful. Because I myself wouldn't be asleep on the release day especially if I haven't released my product or even a time when my product would be released. If the case is just waking up then that would mean not working all night or they are late to work. Now working all night hmmm then we should have heard something thorough out the night. Just frustrating!

• Facepalm 2

9 minutes ago, Clakk said:

That's not very helpful. Because I myself wouldn't be asleep on the release day especially if I haven't released my product or even a time when my product would be released. If the case is just waking up then that would mean not working all night or they are late to work. Now working all night hmmm then we should have heard something thorough out the night. Just frustrating!

Have you heard of timezones?

Being angry because Wildcard don't meet a deadline at all = totally reasonable.

Being angry because the DLC hasn't released yet during the morning of the release day = not reasonable.

Relax, go pet a dog or something! 😂

1 hour ago, Clakk said:

Just a quick question Ark Genesis part 2 coming out today? Everything has been quite for the last 18 hours. Not very good at Communicating Or are you trying to figure out a way to tell us it's delayed again 🤔 

just to confirm, I didn't get anything on my ps4. no, I don't expect it THAT early, I'm just saying. if this keeps up, then what I thought is true is correct. no, not a critique, I'm pointing out my observation from earlier in the forum:
anything besides pc gets a later time/due date

5 minutes ago, Magmasaur103 said:

just to confirm, I didn't get anything on my ps4. no, I don't expect it THAT early, I'm just saying. if this keeps up, then what I thought is true is correct. no, not a critique, I'm pointing out my observation from earlier in the forum:
anything besides pc gets a later time/due date

i don't think ps4 and xbox get the map the same day as pc right? as long as i can remember its been later on console but i havent played console since extinction. 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, deaduni said:

i don't think ps4 and xbox get the map the same day as pc right? as long as i can remember its been later on console but i havent played console since extinction. 

Depends on the time of day it releases on PC. Console are usually only a few hours behind, so if it gets released early enough today there's a good chance consoles (or at least one of the platforms) will still get it same day (excluding timezones).

It will unlikely be days later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1