What's with the new message on home screen, saying all things come to an end?

Randallk34

9 minutes ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

Are you on a beginner server? Those wipe roughly every two months. You can use an obelisk or drops to transfer your character, gear, and tames to a main server, but note it is a one way trip.

No I'm on 1101, regular server. I'm talking about when you turn the game on the new message in yellow.  It sounds like ark is over June 2nd. Do you see that message?

22 minutes ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

You mean the one about Genesis 2? That's about ARK's storyline coming to its end with Genesis part 2. The game isn't closing, it's just getting its final story map.

True that ... Because now they´re "finally" on the spaceship where the story more or less ends. So ark isn´t over on June 2nd when the last big map is released. but the story ends with this map and they´re pushing the resources into ARK 2

Kinda does feel like it, no more love or support. All the bugs still in place {just went to the skylord cave on SP, no artifact still >.<}

We get to enjoy one more highly buggy messed up craptastic of a something or anouther, hopefull we won't get wiped {again} and after its all said and done, are left to wonder if this was the game we really hoped it was. Then...

ark2

• Volunteer Moderator
On 5/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, Randallk34 said:

No I'm on 1101, regular server. I'm talking about when you turn the game on the new message in yellow.  It sounds like ark is over June 2nd. Do you see that message?

It's just a reference to Genesis Part 2.

Not sure why Ark would end on the day the DLC releases, doesn't make sense.

So there's nothing to worry about Survivor!

:Jerblove:

On 5/26/2021 at 1:36 AM, Bonkerz said:

True that ... Because now they´re "finally" on the spaceship where the story more or less ends. So ark isn´t over on June 2nd when the last big map is released. but the story ends with this map and they´re pushing the resources into ARK 2

better they would put some resources into atlas

Archived