Unravelling the Mysteries of the ARK: Ruins!

Jatheish

8 hours ago, Scorpionvenom1 said:

they realy are one huge continuous ruin. looks like an aztec/cliff dwelling civilization built them. yeh they do look a little cleaned up, but the busted up walls and barely-there bridges are fun to look around in

It's good they didn't "just" go the way The Island and The Center did :) There's something for everyone :) 
It was in no way meant as a negative :) 

On 5/17/2016 at 8:40 AM, NukeZX said:

Locations of the ruins in case there's a base on the spot?

Or are there going to be some markers placed?

But where would the fun be in that?? If they told us where all the ruins were then it wouldn't be exploring nor an adventure. I get the base problem, but if they're near or on/part of your base it could make it more wicked IMHO. As long as it didn't screw up the base of course. O.o

I am gonna wager that ruin location will be reported online very soon after they release, so it seems that keeping them secret is pointless. Can we have a map of the ruins so people in danger of having their base all or partly wiped can prepare? If people want to hunt for the ruins themselves, they just have to avoid the map.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/05/2016 at 1:51 PM, Jenna said:

This is awesome! I can't wait to try and find them. It's great to figure out more about the story of Ark and how you come to wake up on an island with dinosaurs and a creepy little thing in your arm. Ps does anyone else think the sound when you first wake up on the beach sounds like being unzipped from a body bag? Because I always have! Haha great job guys! 

I like to think of the pre-spawn story as though we are clones that are being moved from a growing lab, just like jurassic park with the dinosaurs to the island, which I think that would explain why it sound's like a body bag haha but I definitely agree with you on that!