Best place for gaining blueprints?

RedDogRob

• 2 weeks later...

Ice cave on rag is ok loot table is good, can get long neck / crossbow bps and good fr armor there, crystal isles underwater cave network is my favourite can be upto 8 artifacts with an amazing loot table to mention a few -flak bps/saddle bps like giga rex theri. rag desert drops are good too they drop giga saddle/pump shotgun, mosa platform saddles/plesi/bronto, (good for grinder especially on higher loot quality servers-mosa platform saddles being the jackpot). Island water caves can be done super easy with cactus broth opening up another good loot table.

personally i wouldnt recommend OSD's i just find them time consuming and annoying but i reluctantly do yellow ones on a fresh wipe for velo/snow owl/mana saddle bps

i have an hourly route on a cluster that allows time for each to respawn if you do crystal isles underwater drops, rag ice cave, rag desert drops, island water caves with cactus broth (east and west) by the time you do island water caves you can go back to crystal isles and repeat, obviously not needed on official due to multiples of the same map but if you find yourself ona  cluster go nuts.

Others have already mentioned my favourite spots. The Iceworm Queen on Ragnarok is pretty easy. A bred/imprinted Thyla with high damage and some fur armor will let you do it on repeat until you have all the good stuff in the loot table.

On Crystal Isles, the underwater cave isn't that tough. A good Megalodon, some scuba gear and (most important) some navigation skills are all you need. The loot table is so large that even after hitting it at least 50 times I still get new stuff.

Doing red OSDs on Extinction has the potential for lots of high-end loot, but they're a bit more work, especially if you're trying to go solo. Breed and imprint a good Giga, and be prepared to lose it in the learning process.

Archived