Giga mutations help plz

MzSquawk

So ive been really lucky and had lots of melee mutations in a small time but for 2 weeks ive not had any.I have 30 clean 0/0 females but the male with the higher melee mutation has 0m and 48p mutations can the females still push the melee higher as my mutations have just stopped.....the male has 360 melee so am obviously looking to go higher can he still....as i thought as long as fems were clean he would still mutate.

Thanks in advance for any help

The male no longer can supply a mutation.  It's only the females now that can.  This is when , even if you have 200 breeders, you could hatch them all and still not get what you want for several rounds.  People will breed to 400+ females at that point to increase the odds.  Since the male is over the count limit, the females can be any mutation count, as long as it's below 20.  You could bust out all your +1, +2, +3 mutation females now at this point.

On 5/22/2021 at 12:07 AM, Chewytowel said:

Get more females that are 0/0, preferrably 70 or more in addition to the 30 and you might get a mutation every batch, or every other.  Once you hit 20 mutations on any side on the male I've read the chance for mutations drops to 3.7% so that factors in as well.

Under 20 mutation parents change to get better stat mutation is 3.34. One parent above 20 muts halves that. So we are looking roughly 250 to 300 babies to get mutation to correct stat with above 20 mut parent. 

Archived