Worst dev team ever

St1ckyBandit

How do you push back a DLC 3 times. It's one map not an entire game. 6 month delay overall.

Terrible garbage developers. What a joke. Don't worry I'm sure Dolly will come out with some dismissive joke on twitter about it.

The delays dont even impact the quality either. Gen 1 was broken AF even after its delay and still is to this day.

1 hour ago, St1ckyBandit said:

How do you push back a DLC 3 times. It's one map not an entire game. 6 month delay overall.

Terrible garbage developers. What a joke. Don't worry I'm sure Dolly will come out with some dismissive joke on twitter about it.

The delays dont even impact the quality either. Gen 1 was broken AF even after its delay and still is to this day.

Yeah, they lost their heads definitely. And someone screwed it back on, backwards...
I cant even play Gen1 normally without glitching out on the final boss, I tried it 3 times, lost 3 times because of bugs and glitches.
Above that I still get kicked every 2-3 saves, doing missions or whatever. When Im the ONLY one online! Thats crazy! Its the only map I get THAT many kicks. 
Extinction being second, but I only get kicked 1-10 saves or something. But with lower player rate I hardly get kicked...
I dont know what part of the woods they dragged out those devs!
In the end its just a scrapyard company, big boss prolly wants to grab all profit...

You're mad that you have to wait longer for something you sound like you don't even want?

We've interacted a couple of times before and it's always the same. Nonetheless, I just can't help myself when people complain in general. Not just about Ark. Just in general. It takes no genius to spot a problem. It takes some solid amount of understanding and experience to solve problems, however. So smartypants like to point at problems and then call someone incompetent because they're unable to fix the problem. I mean, you're seeing it, it's right there, you're pointing at it, so why just not "fix it". I don't know what you're really angry about. Wake up to the world. People are flawed and make mistakes all the time. Everyone. You can run a successful major company for 30 years then go bankrupt over night.

How can you delay a "map"? Well, there's more creatures revealed so far than the previous two "maps" combined and they are co-developing an animated series and the sequel to the game alongside the expansion, so your assessment is false, untruthful, damn near hard to even take serious - it's not just a "map". Unless dino 3D models, voice acting and developing a new mission system with more variation than the Gen 1 mission system are just "map assets". And then they put the biggest reason, which you could have deduced for yourself if you weren't so full of hatred, in the god raptor'ed news update. Covid hit. If you're can't think up at least ten ways that having to work remotely complicates things then you shouldn't speak about competence. Things like: when before, you could just shout something over to someone's desk, now you have to call them, and they have to be available and answer. So if they're taking a leak when you call them and you have a meeting with someone else coming up that you can't be late to, that thing you had to tell that person has to wait a couple of hours until after the metting. So everything that involves interacting with other people in the team takes longer.

Just be for real for a minute. The fact that you use these bombastic claims as your foundation just makes it blatantly obvious that there's something bothering you on a deeper level, and it's got nothing to do with this game. Had to deal with a lot of incompetence in your life or something? Like, I dunno lol. How competent are you anyway? You haven't qualified yourself. Have you developed a lot of successful games and released a lot of expansion maps without delay to be in a position to even have an opinion on what constitutes "competence" as it pertains to game development? I can't see that you have. To me it's just amazing that someone can put something to life like this. Just like it amazes me every time someone with an amazing voice sings beautifully, every time a game is even remotely playable and somewhat fun, it's just amazing to me that someone were able to craft that. Forget about the time it takes or deadlines, that's just psychological bullpoop to keep overly gratified, weak raptors from going on hate spam campaigns. If you interpret a release date as "you have the right to turn into a monster if they miss it" then that's a big error of judgment the way I see it. It's a "ballpark" kinda thing. Always was, always will be. You'll be happier once you just accept that. Nobody came to this earth to please you in the utmost way, nobody gets up in the morning and thinks to themselves "today I'm gonna make sure I don't annoy anyone even just a least bit, and put 100% of myself into ensuring that for their sake".

You could always move on with your life and find something else that makes you happier.

2 hours ago, Fresiki said:

You're mad that you have to wait longer for something you sound like you don't even want?

We've interacted a couple of times before and it's always the same. Nonetheless, I just can't help myself when people complain in general. Not just about Ark. Just in general. It takes no genius to spot a problem. It takes some solid amount of understanding and experience to solve problems, however. So smartypants like to point at problems and then call someone incompetent because they're unable to fix the problem. I mean, you're seeing it, it's right there, you're pointing at it, so why just not "fix it". I don't know what you're really angry about. Wake up to the world. People are flawed and make mistakes all the time. Everyone. You can run a successful major company for 30 years then go bankrupt over night.

How can you delay a "map"? Well, there's more creatures revealed so far than the previous two "maps" combined and they are co-developing an animated series and the sequel to the game alongside the expansion, so your assessment is false, untruthful, damn near hard to even take serious - it's not just a "map". Unless dino 3D models, voice acting and developing a new mission system with more variation than the Gen 1 mission system are just "map assets". And then they put the biggest reason, which you could have deduced for yourself if you weren't so full of hatred, in the god raptor'ed news update. Covid hit. If you're can't think up at least ten ways that having to work remotely complicates things then you shouldn't speak about competence. Things like: when before, you could just shout something over to someone's desk, now you have to call them, and they have to be available and answer. So if they're taking a leak when you call them and you have a meeting with someone else coming up that you can't be late to, that thing you had to tell that person has to wait a couple of hours until after the metting. So everything that involves interacting with other people in the team takes longer.

Just be for real for a minute. The fact that you use these bombastic claims as your foundation just makes it blatantly obvious that there's something bothering you on a deeper level, and it's got nothing to do with this game. Had to deal with a lot of incompetence in your life or something? Like, I dunno lol. How competent are you anyway? You haven't qualified yourself. Have you developed a lot of successful games and released a lot of expansion maps without delay to be in a position to even have an opinion on what constitutes "competence" as it pertains to game development? I can't see that you have. To me it's just amazing that someone can put something to life like this. Just like it amazes me every time someone with an amazing voice sings beautifully, every time a game is even remotely playable and somewhat fun, it's just amazing to me that someone were able to craft that. Forget about the time it takes or deadlines, that's just psychological bullpoop to keep overly gratified, weak raptors from going on hate spam campaigns. If you interpret a release date as "you have the right to turn into a monster if they miss it" then that's a big error of judgment the way I see it. It's a "ballpark" kinda thing. Always was, always will be. You'll be happier once you just accept that. Nobody came to this earth to please you in the utmost way, nobody gets up in the morning and thinks to themselves "today I'm gonna make sure I don't annoy anyone even just a least bit, and put 100% of myself into ensuring that for their sake".

You could always move on with your life and find something else that makes you happier.

Cool book complaining about my complaint thread

20 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Sorry, but the award for worst dev team ever is still NPcube for their epic failure on launch of the original Dark and Light game.  Nothing Wildcard can do to take that crown away.   

Not saying they are spectacular - just saying - there's no comparison to the worst game ever released in the last 16 years.

14 hours ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Cool book complaining about my complaint thread

I'm actually trying to interact with you although admittedly I'm coming from the position of thinking that your whole perspective is skewed. But cool cop-out on your own complaint by sticking to blanket statements. Nothing would make my day more than to see you happier, so in a sense I'm actually trying to understand why you stick to this narrative that they are incompetent game developers. It doesn't seem to serve you and it doesn't seem to be evidenced by anything but your subjective expectations that, for all intents and purposes, are unqualified. Your perspective is easily summed up as "mad that you have to wait another week for something you wanted to get now". That's not a very convincing argument for game developer incompetence. And before you turn around and say something like "I don't care about Ark any more" or "I totally don't want Gen 2, it's gonna be poop", then that's not very convincing considering you made this thread. That's all I'm saying.

Gotta agree with this post. I generaly dont get involved but I dont think there has been a single ark release that has happened on its original planned date. Maybe its our fault for listening to them lol. At the end of the day Ive heard alot about working from home and all those covid excuses but the fact of the matter is the previous releases (Genesis 1, Abberation etc) all released late and no Covid then so you can use all the excuses you want the fact of the matter is you announced a date you could not achieve and now yet again you have let down the very ppl you rely on. Not that this post will achieve anything but it is always nice to vent 😬.

7 hours ago, ATMReaper said:

Gotta agree with this post. I generaly dont get involved but I dont think there has been a single ark release that has happened on its original planned date. Maybe its our fault for listening to them lol. At the end of the day Ive heard alot about working from home and all those covid excuses but the fact of the matter is the previous releases (Genesis 1, Abberation etc) all released late and no Covid then so you can use all the excuses you want the fact of the matter is you announced a date you could not achieve and now yet again you have let down the very ppl you rely on. Not that this post will achieve anything but it is always nice to vent 😬.

I totally get that people want stuff now and not later. I'm obviously the same. A while back I was considering applying for some days off of work after the release but eventually decided against it because I was expecting it to get pushed back. But let's get a few things straight.

Saying Covid is affecting things is not an excuse. Covid is real, it's out there, it actually happened. And even if you don't believe in the virus, then you know that the closing down happened. We have all felt it. So to call it an excuse is as if to say it's not actually real, and it doesn't actually affect things. I mean, if that's your subjective experience of the pandemic then I wanna know where you live. That's not mine or anybody else's subjective experience of the pandemic that I know. Most people are fed up af. Fed up by what? Just having that emotion suggests something is different than it used to, in a bad way. For me personally, the worst thing is having to wait in line outside of stores because they have a max of people that can be inside. So you're standing outside looking in the window and you see some shcmuck that's just taking his sweet ol' time picking what brand of potato chips he wants, then he grabs a bag, but changes his mind and puts it back and grabs another, then he's like "nah I'll go for the first one". So there I'm standing in line, and that raptor is just going around like a headless chicken, and for that I have to stand there and wait.... even though I'm already fully vaccinated. So let's just say I understand frustration.

And then, no one tried to suggest that covid is the sole reason for the expansion's delay. And lastly, I am arguing agains the notion that they are incompetent. It doesn't mean I think they make no mistakes. It's just that I don't view competence as synonymous with Godlike infallibility. You can be highly competent, and still make a huge mistake, or cause a huge delay. There's no obvious relation between competence and occasional fallibility, other than, those who are 100% fallible will never become competent, maybe. But that's way besides what we're talking about here with Wildcard lol. As far as I am aware, Wildcard has never made a pledge to never miss a deadline. They have their way of doing things, and it results in a lot of flatulence humor, pushed back release dates and an awesome game. That's the package you get, take it or leave it. I'm taking it, and obviously so is Stickybandit and everybody else that hangs around here. It's just that some people have a personality trait that whatever they're doing, they need to go overboard and complain like this. If it wasn't wildcard he was complaining about, it was something else. Maybe the reason he's this fed up about the whole thing is exactly due to already being really fed up by everything due to covid. I dunno. I'm just saying, an expansion being pushed back a week is no reason to call someone incompetent. Actually, three delayed expansions in a row is no reason to call someone incompetent. It's both factually not the case and also mean lol. It's also self-detrimental to let yourself blow up over miniscule thigns like that. So it's a lot of negative. It's basically him that's angry inside, not them that's "incompetent" or whatever. People that get that mad should join some kind of therapy group to learn to hold their feelings in, or do something about their life, or whatever. You know when you're angry about something and you just feel so right about what you're angry about? You can be wrong even when you feel so right.

The delay might be frustrating, but I don't blame the devs.  Unforseen problems happen, and a week isn't much in the grand scheme of things .

Normally, I would blame management.  It's their responsibility to make sure things happen on time and to budget.  The devs pretty much have to do what management says or look for another job.

I'm looking forward to Genesis 2, but would prefer a delay if it means getting a better experience on release.

On 5/22/2021 at 6:37 PM, Fresiki said:

I totally get that people want stuff now and not later. I'm obviously the same. A while back I was considering applying for some days off of work after the release but eventually decided against it because I was expecting it to get pushed back. But let's get a few things straight.

Saying Covid is affecting things is not an excuse. Covid is real, it's out there, it actually happened. And even if you don't believe in the virus, then you know that the closing down happened. We have all felt it. So to call it an excuse is as if to say it's not actually real, and it doesn't actually affect things. I mean, if that's your subjective experience of the pandemic then I wanna know where you live. That's not mine or anybody else's subjective experience of the pandemic that I know. Most people are fed up af. Fed up by what? Just having that emotion suggests something is different than it used to, in a bad way. For me personally, the worst thing is having to wait in line outside of stores because they have a max of people that can be inside. So you're standing outside looking in the window and you see some shcmuck that's just taking his sweet ol' time picking what brand of potato chips he wants, then he grabs a bag, but changes his mind and puts it back and grabs another, then he's like "nah I'll go for the first one". So there I'm standing in line, and that raptor is just going around like a headless chicken, and for that I have to stand there and wait.... even though I'm already fully vaccinated. So let's just say I understand frustration.

And then, no one tried to suggest that covid is the sole reason for the expansion's delay. And lastly, I am arguing agains the notion that they are incompetent. It doesn't mean I think they make no mistakes. It's just that I don't view competence as synonymous with Godlike infallibility. You can be highly competent, and still make a huge mistake, or cause a huge delay. There's no obvious relation between competence and occasional fallibility, other than, those who are 100% fallible will never become competent, maybe. But that's way besides what we're talking about here with Wildcard lol. As far as I am aware, Wildcard has never made a pledge to never miss a deadline. They have their way of doing things, and it results in a lot of flatulence humor, pushed back release dates and an awesome game. That's the package you get, take it or leave it. I'm taking it, and obviously so is Stickybandit and everybody else that hangs around here. It's just that some people have a personality trait that whatever they're doing, they need to go overboard and complain like this. If it wasn't wildcard he was complaining about, it was something else. Maybe the reason he's this fed up about the whole thing is exactly due to already being really fed up by everything due to covid. I dunno. I'm just saying, an expansion being pushed back a week is no reason to call someone incompetent. Actually, three delayed expansions in a row is no reason to call someone incompetent. It's both factually not the case and also mean lol. It's also self-detrimental to let yourself blow up over miniscule thigns like that. So it's a lot of negative. It's basically him that's angry inside, not them that's "incompetent" or whatever. People that get that mad should join some kind of therapy group to learn to hold their feelings in, or do something about their life, or whatever. You know when you're angry about something and you just feel so right about what you're angry about? You can be wrong even when you feel so right.

First point, noone disputed that Covid is actually a thing, what was pointed out is that it is not a credible reason/excuse for delaying release as they announced the already delayed date while in the middle of the pandemic and as such fully informed of the impications of home working. The same excuses that were used for Abberation have been used here also, the "we want it to be a polished product" and thats all good I can appreciate that, but that should have been what they planned on delivering in the first place and not as an afterthought just prior to release. They really should learn from any of their previous releases and instead of advertising it as the release date, advertise it as a P50 target date. Im not in the rage section of people who have been eagerly awaiting the release I was more in the comically received category. As a professional who works alongside the software development industry these release tactics are actually quite well known, its a gamble that the game being talked about whether good or bad is seen as a positive to drum up demand weighed against the negative press of continual failure to meet their own set targets. Competent or incompetent doesnt come into this I dont think, its a game they play and a deliberate one aimed at maximising exposure, what is a thing here though is more lack of respect for their player base. Playing these types of PR games with an existing following every time you release only serves to build discontent and disgruntled fans, the fact they choose not to comment on it talks more to their mindset than anything that can be said here.

1 hour ago, ATMReaper said:

First point, noone disputed that Covid is actually a thing, what was pointed out is that it is not a credible reason/excuse for delaying release as they announced the already delayed date while in the middle of the pandemic and as such fully informed of the impications of home working.

I'll get back to your whole post when I have more time, but see, this is exactly why the whole perspective you are advocating falls on its ass. You don't suggest, you state as if factually that it _is not_ a credible reason, and your reasoning is that because the date was announced while covid had already hit, they were "fully informed" about the implications of home working. That can only be predicated on the idea that at any given point in time, a whole company has a full overview of every moving piece within the company at all times, mapped out like a timeline in the form of a mental map, and that when something unexpected occurs, everyone inside the company as well as the company as an entity are able to shift their mental mapping of all the moving pieces inside the company accordingly, with 100% accuracy, and 100% successful implementation.

What on God's earth makes you think that's how a company works? Have you ever worked anywhere lmao? It's not the "excuse" of difficulties relating to measures having to be taken due to covid that is invalid.  The only thing that is invalid is having emotional outbursts when having to deal with postponement, and then trying to argue to the point that postponement is a sign of incompetence, then go on to give oneself a free pass on just mouthing off at others.

Just to really nail my point:

Saying "omg, I hate this so much, I was soooo looking forward to gen 2 and now I have to wait another week *cry* :(:( :(" is totally okay in my book.
Saying "omg, I hate the devs so much, talk about incompetence, they can NEVER get anything right, I hate this game" while having 4000 hours played and still intending on playing the expansion anyway, not okay in my book.

Also, masquerading as having an intellectual argument and being arrogant about it when it all mostly comes down to being anxious and wanting something sooner rather than later is, at best, sketchy in my book.

3 hours ago, Fresiki said:

I'll get back to your whole post when I have more time, but see, this is exactly why the whole perspective you are advocating falls on its ass. You don't suggest, you state as if factually that it _is not_ a credible reason, and your reasoning is that because the date was announced while covid had already hit, they were "fully informed" about the implications of home working. That can only be predicated on the idea that at any given point in time, a whole company has a full overview of every moving piece within the company at all times, mapped out like a timeline in the form of a mental map, and that when something unexpected occurs, everyone inside the company as well as the company as an entity are able to shift their mental mapping of all the moving pieces inside the company accordingly, with 100% accuracy, and 100% successful implementation.

What on God's earth makes you think that's how a company works? Have you ever worked anywhere lmao? It's not the "excuse" of difficulties relating to measures having to be taken due to covid that is invalid.  The only thing that is invalid is having emotional outbursts when having to deal with postponement, and then trying to argue to the point that postponement is a sign of incompetence, then go on to give oneself a free pass on just mouthing off at others.

Just to really nail my point:

Saying "omg, I hate this so much, I was soooo looking forward to gen 2 and now I have to wait another week *cry* :(:( :(" is totally okay in my book.
Saying "omg, I hate the devs so much, talk about incompetence, they can NEVER get anything right, I hate this game" while having 4000 hours played and still intending on playing the expansion anyway, not okay in my book.

Also, masquerading as having an intellectual argument and being arrogant about it when it all mostly comes down to being anxious and wanting something sooner rather than later is, at best, sketchy in my book.

Ok Ill keep this brief otherwise your next response may tilt over into the multiple page category. Your focus on cherry picking detail to try and debunk without so much as a basis of argument is a tad disappointing. Thus far you seem to rely on your interpretation of how businesses operate to account for repeated failures to deliver. I personally don’t mind the push back of the date I simply find it amusing that wildcard continually fail to meet their own targets. To take your ivory tower approach and perspective, totally divorcing yourself from the humanity and seemingly disconnected viewpoint of wildcard is in it-self laughable. Should you feel the need to further comment just let me say it will fall on deaf ears as I am tired now of your pomposity. People are understandably going to view a delay with the established reticence they have built over the life of the game in question, established by the multitude of failed targets and deliveries achieved by wildcard in previous expansions.

As you say I have a number of hours spent on this game and will still play the expansion even given its lateness, that my friend is not in question. What is in debate here is the acceptability of what is seemingly the inevitable delay in release and the excuses of opportunity utilised in the execution of said delay. And just to be clear, it was February 27th when they announced the delay of the release to May 26th (Today). At this point are you trying to tell me there has been a massive fundamental change to Covid 19 remediation that would have a significant enough impact upon an organisation that has been working remotely for almost a full year that necessitated additional time required to deliver a "polished product"? In the last 3 months nothing significant has changed and to give a date for release without visibility of what is required over such a short space of time (3 months) does beg questions to be asked.

As previously stated I do not believe any of this is accidental as it seems to be either an established lack of foresight or alternatively a misguided PR campaign hell bent on alienating their player base. Either way it invites negative comment and to try make excuses on their behalf without any real meat to your argument other than to try and belittle with childish comment is more an element for you to take away and self evaluate. I do hope you and everyone else enjoys the release and I do genuinely hope it is worth the wait, at the end of the day this represents my opinion on the matter which may not align to yours or anyone elses but it is my opinion and nothing short of 'wildcard studios was hit by a meteorite necessitating a complete rewrite of the required code' will change this.

Last and final point...... woops I seem to have taken a leaf out of your book with the novel length response.... ah well when in Rome.

I didn't divorce myself from the humanity. Quite the contrary, I am arguing that their humanity is the very reason for postponements, and I am granting them their humanity. It's people that complain and call them incompetent that are divorced from humanity. There's nothing humane about letting your own desire to not have to wait excuse actions that are inhumane. Calling someone incompetent over the internet from hundreds of miles away is not some protected right. It's hilarious to me that I'M the one you find pompous in this thread. Far as I can tell, I'm one of three people that actually hold back my lowliest impulses here - excluding you. The real "meat" to my argument is this:

A person that wants something, but cannot wait for it, and then becomes angry and starts calling names, is WEAK. It's like a smoker that can't put down the cigarette. A person with no self control. This is the course of action that you are defending.

Also, just know that any further response from you will fall on deaf ears as I am fed up with your pomposity, and that anything you say against me I shield back at you. If I see your lips moving I'm putting my fingers in my ear and singing "la la". Also, he who smelt it, dealt it, and he who denied it, supplied it.

Also, stop being a child.

I think it's important to summarize what this thread has learnt us. Surely I will take it with me into future threads and remember this:

Being a random dude that doesn't do game design, doesn't work for WC, hasn't visited their studios, doesn't even live in the same town or country and then going on to call them "incompetent" with only subjective frustration to back it up - not arrogant, not pompous, totally in line, totally fair, "as it should be".

Saying that people that are going around yelling "incompetence!!!" don't know what they're talking about and shouldn't do that - pompous, arrogant, way out of line, doesn't warrant further responses beyond pointing out the arrogance, shouldn't be allowed.

Next we'll learn how saying "thanks" and asking "please" are true signs of psycopathy and why it's okay to steal your co-workers lunch if they don't find out about it.

Personally this thread has taught me one thing, regardless of documented fact people will still believe what they want to believe. History is written by the victors and all that good stuff. Those who are unwilling to revist past events are destined to repeat their mistakes, sadly Wildcard seem to fit in this category. I think an LFE meeting is in order chaps lol.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:36 AM, Fresiki said:

Just be for real for a minute. The fact that you use these bombastic claims as your foundation just makes it blatantly obvious that there's something bothering you on a deeper level, and it's got nothing to do with this game.

My god, you are doing the same thing! Damn! So many words to let people know your point is the right point! More words mean more truth?
Truth is my friend, people have the right to complain AND its a good thing! It makes people work harder and lets them realize they doing their stuff wrong...
A lot of things are badly done by this development team and you just here, right now are argueing with people stating that. (Maybe not very smooth complaining)
But you are argueing with the people for the wrong reason, just to prove people are "wrong" when they are so right!

In the end its the devs team problem as well. They have to spend more money on salaries etc. The delay is a costly thing for them also. They arent going to be able to ask more money for the game. 

! BUT !

You buy a season pass! AND SO: you gonne get the right to complain when the promises made when you buy that thing arent realized!
What the GIGA? You cant complain? Do you always have to say Awwww so sad you people couldnt realize it on time. Awww I didnt realize you are people too and have to go peepee sometimes... Awww better luck next time!
You buy a game, you look at what they promise. They dont deliver? Curse them! Well... Try to stay proper... You just got to keep trying to stay proper...

3 hours ago, Fresiki said:

Being a random dude that doesn't do game design, doesn't work for WC, hasn't visited their studios, doesn't even live in the same town or country and then going on to call them "incompetent" with only subjective frustration to back it up - not arrogant, not pompous, totally in line, totally fair, "as it should be".

So you ARE indeed familiar with this studio? Have you been there? If so, alright give us facts!
If not:

Maybe they ARE lazy, smug and incompetent...
Why do you think you know it better about this team than to OP?

9 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

So you ARE indeed familiar with this studio? Have you been there? If so, alright give us facts!
If not:

Maybe they ARE lazy, smug and incompetent...
Why do you think you know it better about this team than to OP?

I don't have to be intimately familiar with the studio to point out that you should be if you want to have an opinion about their competence. I don't have one, because I'm not intimately familiar with them. If you look through my posts I never used the words "competent" or "incompetent" to describe my own opinion about the company. My opinion is that Ark rocks. I've got 4500 hours played. I obviously love the game, by deduction if nothing else. The closest I came to saying anything about Wildcard was when I pointed out that I'm not saying they never make mistakes. That's me throwing a bone.

If you also try to follow the point I'm trying to make, it's not that you can't complain. I'll quote myself from above since I already addressed this explicitly:

Saying "omg, I hate this so much, I was soooo looking forward to gen 2 and now I have to wait another week *cry* :(:( :(" is totally okay in my book.

Read those two sentences and try to extrapolate how one is different to the other, and it should be obvious what I'm trying to say. I mean, I get that some people just won't care and do it anyway. I'm just arguing a point of view, which is that you shouldn't go throwing "incompetence" around when it comes down to you being disappointed about a postponement. Say you're disappointed about the postponement, then. That's something you're in a position to say without knowing the studio intimately, and it gets the same point across, but without the negativity. Also, feel free to ignore anything I say. If you can stand for what you say and do, why does my opinion bother you? I don't really know how to interpret the fact that I get such a rise out of you guys by saying "hey, why don't you try to word yourself a little more like an adult and stop saying poop that's obviously hyperbole?"

9 hours ago, SunsetErosion said:

So many words to let people know your point is the right point! More words mean more truth?

You buy a season pass! AND SO: you gonne get the right to complain when the promises made when you buy that thing arent realized!
You buy a game, you look at what they promise. They dont deliver? Curse them! Well... Try to stay proper... You just got to keep trying to stay proper...

Oh, come on. Are we gonna talk about talking about talking about talking now? What's with the face? Or hey, let's start talking about eachothers mothers while we're at it. The words come to me and then I write them down. I don't try to keep it within a certain amount of words, it all depends on what I'm discussing. I obviously don't think that. Maybe it's that I'm poopty at getting my point across quickly. You didn't do so bad yourself with getting some length to your post, though, so that just makes it difficult to even take that remark seriously.

Just for the record, when you purchased the season pass, there was no release date for Gen 2 yet. So there's that... You were promised nothing other than "it will come eventually". That's what you paid for, if we're going down that avenue.

Still, none of what you're saying makes it any more valid to say "incompetent" when you simply don't know what you're talking about. And downplaying the significance of covid makes me wonder if people here even have jobs. It makes no sense to me as I am still experiencing on a daily basis how it is affecting everything at my job.

Archived