Genesis Part 2: Art, Music and June 2 Delay

StudioWildcard

YOU IDIOTS STOP FOCUSSING ON MAKING IT NICE YOU DO REALISE WHAT GAME THIS IS RIGHT IT'S ARK OF COURSE IT'S GONNA' BE BUGGY! If there is a single bug when errr- if you release this I am deleting ark! you happy your need to make everything "Perfect", may make you loose one of your most loyal players because this is INSANE, also why'd you wait until there where 6 days left. I'm tired of this just release the DLC.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

48 minutes ago, Zibnewski said:

An additional extra week delayed. Well, I guess it could've been worse. I'm sure they'll at least throw in a good sale around that time to make up for it!

pffff. How many times a year you can see a price-off from WC? Even EA is more charitable then WC...

And here I thought to buy this DLC... But everything turned out to be as always...There is a great sale in EGS... If there won't be a good price for your game - no one will spend a cent for it..... Better buy cheap working game then broken addon to expensive broken game.

Edited by Amenoso

1 hour ago, CrystalDragn said:

YOU IDIOTS STOP FOCUSSING ON MAKING IT NICE YOU DO REALISE WHAT GAME THIS IS RIGHT IT'S ARK OF COURSE IT'S GONNA' BE BUGGY! If there is a single bug when errr- if you release this I am deleting ark! you happy your need to make everything "Perfect", may make you loose one of your most loyal players because this is INSANE, also why'd you wait until there where 6 days left. I'm tired of this just release the DLC.

If just 7 days is enough for you to delete all of Ark, your not a very loyal player, let alone one of their most loyal.

Also... "IF" they release this?

• Facepalm 1

a very ironic way/time to end the series to end it when it first began upon its birthday, not a bad decision at all but also quite poetic, despite the groaners and moaners will say "oh like we never saw more delays coming" people forget that at least wildcard are doing the right thing to polish up the game before launching it, you only have to look at those who where too impatient for cyberpunk and how a horrible mess that was, besides, some of the bugs in ARK are in their own sense a challange in of it self still in someway...although the constant DCing aint nice...but! either way looking forward to it, cant wait to get my hands on those space dolphins, still hope they will be breedable tho, was pretty disapointed the whales werent tho, it really sucks that there are so many creatures in the game that arnt breedable, even if it means giving them a unique method or condition to breed them

• Like 1

Ok I will admit I am very disappointed 😞 not in the fact there is a delay I'm disappointed in the timing I'm sure you knew about this delay for weeks and yet you still post about it being released on the 26th up untill now, why? Why wait till a week before to let us know of a delay you knew about weeks ago 😒 I hope you at wild card will work on this when working on ark 2 and if anything make a date well past your target date then if its done sooner your followers will be much happier for a earlier than stated release date. So your not making false promises.

I never complained about anything about ark before. I was really excited for this release but now im just thinking of deleting ark off my steam library with no refund. I have may 28,29,30,31 off, I added vacation to may 27 to make it 5 days off i cant take off closer then 1 week and on top of that once you put vacation in I cant undo it i only get 4 vacation days a year, congratulations you made me waste 1 day off and definitely not taking off for june 2 just to have you waste half of my vacation time. Iv lost my urge to even play anymore.

4 hours ago, darknesslore said:

waited so long now prolonged... atleast launch the trailer or some new info at 26th the previous date, and please do not delay

Bruh, they are working extra hard to release this DLC, they are trying to make it extra special. Plus they are releasing it on Ark's anniversary (June 2), making it a perfect time to close the series off at the same time when it began. and they wont put the launch trailer out 2 weeks before it releases, cause then its not a launch trailer, its just a trailer. It wouldn't make sense to release a DLC pre launch trailer either cause it is 2 weeks away, usually you would release a DLC pre launch trailer months before the release. 

• Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, DissuXx said:

You guys make it really hard for us to take you seriously at this point. Why do you guys have to do this literally less than a week before the actual release? You would've known this a month ago... People are excited to play your game and take time off work to play it and then you move the release. For the love of GOD, give the community a proper notice for ONCE. This happens every damn release you guys bring out.. it's ridiculous.

It called polishing off the game. It's like you think that they want to delay the game. Also if they release it on its new date then it will release on its anniversary which means that it finishes off on the same date that it started.

• Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, GordoGoH said:

It called polishing off the game. It's like you think that they want to delay the game. Also if they release it on its new date then it will release on its anniversary which means that it finishes off on the same date that it started.

I don't care that it's delayed, but I do care that we've been left in the dark once again. They should've been up front with us. People take time off work for a DLC to their favourite game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zerg1988 said:

Embarrassing and shameful. We have members of our cluster that literally took work off to be part of the launch and you just days beforehand push back the release instead of giving proper notice of at least a month. Let that sink in that it is your 6th anniversary and still you cannot be considerate of your community. You knew you were going to push the date back weeks ago.

I find it really sad that people take time off work to play this game, not that the game is bad or anything (I enjoy playing this game). It's just sad that people would rather play games then work... you know... for money. also you're probably not a very fun person to be around seeing as you genuinely think that they hate their players enough to trick them into having time off of work then delaying it. they try as hard as they can to appease the community, It just takes time to fix certain problems, but judging you from your short paragraph you don't run a million dollar survival game and wouldn't understand the trouble of fixing bugs and working on patches for hacks.