Hey, I need some help with my dedicated server...

Hi,

I got a problem with my dedicated Server I recently set up. The Server at itself works perfectly fine and nothing seems to be corrupted or smth.

The problem I have is that my server doesn't show up or anything. I see it in my LAN servers and I can connect to it, but the steam servers say it doesn't answer.

I already opened all ports (7777,27015-UDP/TCP) and added different of my IP addresses (local IP4 etc.) but there is none answering. I set the ports in the server batch so there can't be a different port than 7777 or 27015 but it doesn't work for any of these.

I sincerely appreciate all answers and thanks for the help in advance!

Heya,

First there is a server admin part here on the forums for these questions:
https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/39-server-administration/

Mod can probably move your topic for you.

Second, have you asked any of your friends if they can see the server?
For you yourself to be able to see it on your public IP your router needs to be able to support nat reflection (could be called something else, this is what its named on pfsense). Otherwise you'll only see the lan ip.

You could also try some of the ark server browser websites and see if they can see the server.
https://arkservers.net

If your friends can't see your server then there is something wrong with your router config for the ports.

I have another thing, that can help it is that I tried to start an own minecraft server (same way, server.exe - configuring a start.bat etc. everything works fine I can connect other people can't join) so maybe it is some issue with my router or my pc (internet through LAN) but I already tried everything people in videos said with port forwarding etc.

Archived