Question About King Titan

Polsknox

Me and my friends play on Official and For a while, we have been determined to beat all the endgame bosses in Chronological order. We have beaten Alpha overseer, Alpha manticore and Alpha Rockwell (just last week) so now its obvious that King titan is next. We just have one concern about this.

My friends and I have decided that taming all the titans and having high level meks as backup are our best way to go as Gigas take a bit too long to raise and I am the only one raising them in my tribe. The question I have is whether or not we will have to tame the titans for all three fights or if we could do at gamma and beta at the same day since the titans are healed right before the fight starts.

Note- The fight will most likely just be three of us so one for each titan, meks for each of us that were crafting skilled, and if those fail we still have tek suits and some gigas to throw at it if things go bad.

1 minute ago, GrumpyBear said:

I think for the beta and alpha u can just use the mega meks.  Don't use high quality meks , just primitive ones.  The end of the fight will blank all the meks you use to make the mega mek, so you don't need to use good ones for it.

The high quality meks are incase one of our titans die and still need something to dish out damage, not to transform into the megamek. I also believe that megamek can only be used for Alpha king titan which is why we are using the titans for the fight.

2 minutes ago, Polsknox said:

The high quality meks are incase one of our titans die and still need something to dish out damage, not to transform into the megamek. I also believe that megamek can only be used for Alpha king titan which is why we are using the titans for the fight.

ah yes, u are correct.  mega mek is for the alpha.  2 people w/ 2 mega meks can defeat the alpha.  I've been hearing high hp blood wyverns in a swarm can do some serious damage to king titan.  A combination of them and a titan or 2 is what a few people I know use.

2 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

ah yes, u are correct.  mega mek is for the alpha.  2 people w/ 2 mega meks can defeat the alpha.  I've been hearing high hp blood wyverns in a swarm can do some serious damage to king titan.  A combination of them and a titan or 2 is what a few people I know use.

Never heard of the blood wyvern swarm strat but is sounds like fun😁. May try it out on single player to see how it goes, thanks for the input.

On 5/25/2021 at 6:55 AM, hud said:

First time we did gamma with only forest and ice, I m sure those 2 can manage beta. Just watch out for head trophy. People love to steal loot.

For alpha we tamed all 3 titans, 2 mega meks. Many people came in arena during the fight to help with meks, no one used giga. 

Cool thanks for the info. I'm just curious on whether or not you can do gamma and beta back-to-back with the same titans or if its better to tame the titans again for both of those fights?

Archived