TyphonHydroblaze

Suggestion

I have many suggestions I would like to see implemented into the game:
1. bloom quality and lightshafts on/off switch in menu.  This is a HUGE deal and there are MANY MANY people who have posted about being blinded by your bloom and light shaft qualities and would like a way to change or remove those to be able to ACTUALLY SEE WHAT WE ARE DOING.  (Capslock use to show emphasis on what is being ignored by you.)
2. dino strafing.  I would love to be able to strafe with my dinos to look at stuff I'm passing rather than being stuck looking ONE DIRECTION.

3. Dino tamed vs wild dino:  To explain, I should be able to tame a level 140 giga and be able to completely obliterate a level 7 wild giga without having to change any settings from default.  If I tame a high level dino, it should NOT lose to the same dino that is way lower in level to it.

4. smoother transitions between arks:  Instead of having to quit to go to another ark have an option in the obelisk to transfer then and there to a new map.
5. fix the glitches.  there are still too many glitches and bugs you are ignoring that can majorly ruin a player's playthrough.

3 replies to this server topic

On 5/15/2021 at 6:17 PM, TyphonHydroblaze said:

To explain, I should be able to tame a level 140 giga and be able to completely obliterate a level 7 wild giga without having to change any settings from default.  If I tame a high level dino, it should NOT lose to the same dino that is way lower in level to it.

Literally only a problem if your Giga sucks

Dino strafing exist, you can do it by pressing "K" on the keyboars on PC. However dino will be stucked in direction, which you was looking at before pressing the key.

I dont know what is the key for other platforms.

Obelisk have already an option to transfer between arks, so i am not sure if i understand you right.

On 5/16/2021 at 1:17 AM, TyphonHydroblaze said:

3. Dino tamed vs wild dino:  To explain, I should be able to tame a level 140 giga and be able to completely obliterate a level 7 wild giga without having to change any settings from default.  If I tame a high level dino, it should NOT lose to the same dino that is way lower in level to it.

I think giga isnt the best example here bc its one of the dinos that looses health after taming ....

Base Value : 80k Taming Bonus : -63k

Melee Dmg : 500  Taming Bonus :   -80%

With all other dinos it should be more or less fine, that a tamed 140 never will loose vs a level 7

Archived