Is Primal Survival coming with Ark 2?

FlyinJapman4

Yeah. I'm still bringing this up. Maybe if WC didn't blueball us with an official trailer for Primal Survival, and they made an official announcement on the fate of it, then I'd shut up. Anyhoo, here's to hoping that they build PS along side the base game. With all of the ideas and suggestions we've made throughout the years. Or at the very least they tell us about their plans for the game mode.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

You will be able to play as dinos in Genesis Part 2.

I don't believe there's any real details on that yet though is there? Unless i've missed something? I'm expecting that to be mission related like Genesis missions, as opposed to being an actual play as a dino mode.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, GP said:

I don't believe there's any real details on that yet though is there? Unless i've missed something? I'm expecting that to be mission related like Genesis missions, as opposed to being an actual play as a dino mode.

It was shared on Twitter a few weeks ago:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 12:53 AM, invincibleqc said:

It was shared on Twitter a few weeks ago:

so ig WC really did lie to us this time. it was confirmed that play as dino was coming. then it wasn't there. tho im not surprised. this is WC we're talking about. also regarding the whole primal survival thing being shelved. if this was the case. then why tf did they announce it in the first place.

Archived