I died getting wvern milk.

SMoovemove

Take it as lesson, and dont go deep water next time risking all, if you know you cant afford to lose it. I was in same situation, had an owl, was trying to get primal crystals. However, i didnt go with my only owl. I took argentavis which has not real value to me. First attempt i failed, argentavis died without crystals gathered. I didnt go home to pickup an owl and risk it to have it easier. I goes home to tame new argentavis, and goes once again with argy. This one also died, but he got me wyvern in a trap. I came back home with crystals.

I always go with junk argies whenever I go for either wyvern milk and the first to third or fourth wyvern egg.......Build a trap, find a female, tempt wyvern, and fly argy till it dies to the trap.....If argy dies half way, keep running, and if die, respawn at the trap and shoot an arrow or bullet at wyvern to complete the trapping of said wyvern. Hit a key pad connected to a generator, auto closes the dino gate, boom. profit.

I always accept death as a part of the process for starting a wyvern run. Because of this, I only loose what is necessary to obtain my goal.....Little rough to look at it like that, but you never loose things that will be needed later on.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:49 AM, SMoovemove said:

milk for my lvl 15 wyvern

This is a small part of your problem. Don't raise low level wyverns. Higher lvl wyverns are born with more food, and thus you need to fetch less food for a successful raise, and wind up with a wyvern that is more worth your efforts... of course it still requires you to be able to brave the trench and get eggs/ milk. For that you just need practice, tame up several mid level ptera and argent and go get em ate.

Archived